Haley on Wednesday confirmed the resignations of chief of staff Steven Groves and communications director Jonathan Wachtel, citing "family concerns" in a tweet.
The resignations come as Haley heads to Vienna on Thursday to review Iran's nuclear activities with United Nations atomic watchdogs.
Parsing Tough Rhetoric On North Korea 15:00 Download
He puts most of the leaders, internationally as well as here at home, in a predicament of a kind, where they can not understand. So, at least with respect to the Secretary of Defence, I'm comfortable that the President will be getting good advice.
Wachtel said in a telephone interview that he was leaving for "family reasons".
"Both Jonathan&Steve have recently encountered family concerns", Haley said. "They will always be a part of the team & dear friends", she wrote.
Since that time, President Donald Trump this week warned North Korea will "be met with fire and the fury like the world has never seen" if the totalitarian state continues to threaten America.
Before serving as Haley's communications director, Wachtel worked as a journalist and producer at Fox News for almost two decades.
- Rafael Nadal upset by Denis Shapovalov at Montreal Masters
- La Bourse de Paris finit en net recul de 1,40%
- Une aide financière pour la recherche du premier emploi — ARPE
- Affaire Azaria: c'est la fin d'une saga judiciaire
- Manafort Shakes Up Legal Team Amid New Reports On Federal Investigation
- Tesla's electric big rig will also be autonomous, reports indicate
- South Dakota Airmen Team Up With South Korean, Japanese Counterparts
- CRPF Jawan held for sexual assault on schoolgirls
- BWF Rankings: HS Prannoy back in top 15
- Tanya Tucker on Glen Campbell: 'I'll Forever Love You, Glen'