"It's going to be an exciting season", Baker told the club website.
Despite their season opener defeat to Wolves, Middlesbrough will look to perform impressively this term and return back to the Premier League as soon as possible.
"We'll see where that will get to within the coming days".
Intel set to roll out 100 self-driving cars
Our goal is to develop autonomous vehicle technology that can be deployed anywhere, which means we need to test and train the vehicles in varying locations'.
The play maker, who is comfortable with both feet, has spent the last two seasons on loan in Holland with Vitesse, and he has impressed in the Eredivisie. "I'm going to give it my all and hopefully we get back to where we should be".
While another loan deal would guarantee more playing time for Baker, his potential two-year loan spell would take him up to the end of his Chelsea contract in 2019, which could mean the end of his time at Stamford Bridge.
Atalanta have resigned Dutch midfielder Marten de Roon from Middlesbrough for a fee of €13.5 million excluding bonuses.
Lewis Baker scored 10 league goals last season. The move was reported as a two-year loan by multiple outlets, however like Andreas Christensen's initial loan announcement to Borussia Monchengladbach in the summer of 2015, it has been announced as a season-long loan.
- Nemanja Matic is a "great loss" for Chelsea says Antonio Conte
- (TTD) Announces Earnings Results, Beats Expectations By $0.37 EPS
- Air Lease Corporation (NYSE:AL) Stake Raised by Peregrine Capital Management LLC
- Nemanja Matic Sale a Casualty of "Crazy Transfer Market", Says Antonio Conte
- Le frère de Pogba libre comme l'air
- Acura freshens up RLX flagship sedan for 2018
- Guardiola unmoved by Manchester City favourite tag
- According To Days Inn Employee, Usher Did Meet Up With Quantasia Sharpton
- Arrestation de Serigne Assane Mbacké à Touba : Le Pds exige sa libération
- Fire at Dhaka airport