The most noticeable change will come at the front of the handset, where we'll probably see no Touch ID, and an edge-to-edge screen - much like the one on Samsung S8. The reason behind this delay has been said to be the issues regarding implementation of the fingerprint scanner on the iPhone 8. Almost all the leaks and renders we've seen of the iPhone 8 have had a black bezel and notch. Forbes notes that the new screen could be the largest on an iPhone to date. According to several reports and rumours - and now hands-on videos - the new iPhone 8 will be radically different to the iPhone 7.
With the iPhone 8 set to have an all-screen front, this means that a small section at the bottom may not be useable for apps, web browsing and other functionality.
Though all new features and components will add to the iPhone 8 price, there are certain parts that will be far more expensive than the others.
IPhone 8 Has A Notch And Bunny Ears
Sticking with the back side of the device; you can see the different alignment for the dual camera sensors. We know that Apple is making a major push into the augmented reality space.
Verdict: The iPhone 8 wins. In a sense, it's better that Apple is taking its time to ideal the handset and remove any problems remaining, but such a big delay means that it has no excuse for not providing a near flawless device. For me, this is where the iPhone 8 surges ahead of the iPhone 7. Some people might think it's insane to release the "old-looking" iPhone 7S Plus alongside the futuristic iPhone 8, but as Danny points out in his video, there is likely to be a few people who want the classic navigation options and appearance of the iPhone 7S Plus over the iPhone 8 which is a drastic change from the usual iPhone design.
How much will the iPhone 8 cost? It's frequently expected that Apple will use black bezels across the board to blend them into the phone's 5.8-inch OLED display.
Magna International Inc. (MG) Analysts See $1.98 EPS
ValuEngine downgraded shares of Magna International from a "strong-buy" rating to a "buy" rating in a report on Friday, June 2nd. COPYRIGHT VIOLATION NOTICE: This report was first posted by Sports Perspectives and is the property of of Sports Perspectives.
- India's industrial output contracts 0.1% in June
- Les Américains savent-ils où se situe la Corée du Nord ?
- Nishikori, Raonic, 3 Top 10 Exit at ATP Canadian Open in Montreal
- Des porcs génétiquement modifiés pour être donneurs d'organes
- Middlesbrough FC agree on sale of midfield star Marten De Roon
- Nemanja Matic is a "great loss" for Chelsea says Antonio Conte
- The Crown saison 2 : un premier teaser dévoile les nouvelles images
- Exeter Hospital emergency room evacuated after chemical leak
- Windows 10 Pro va se décliner en version pour workstations
- Buffalo Bills: Sammy Watkins traded, Jordan Matthews acquired