Although the reviews for Gypsy weren't exactly inspiring, the news is a little bit surprising given that the writers room has already been working on Season 2 for a month.
Gypsy's cancelation is reportedly surprising because the streamer had already been talking to producers about a second season, with the writers room active for almost a month working on storylines.
Vessel Aground in St Marys River
This grounding is the Calumet's second incident to make headlines in the past year . Marys River is closed to commercial vessels from the Soo Locks to Six Mile Point.
Gypsy followed Watts as a therapist who gets dangerously close to her patients, sometimes developing inappropriate intimate relationships with the people in their lives.
Gypsy was written by Hollywood newcomer, Lisa Rubin.
The series also stars Bill Crudup (Spotlight) as Jean's husband Michael Halloway, Sophie Cookson (Kingsman) as Sidney, Lucy Boynton (Murder on the Orient Express) as Jean's patient Allison, and Karl Glusman (Nocturnal Animals) as Jean's patient Sam. It was produced for Netflix by Universal Television and executive produced by Rubin, Naomi Watts, Sean Jablonski, and Liza Chasin. Two other dramas that have been renewed are Marvel's Iron Fist and 13 Reasons Why.
- Lawmaker: NRA and its chief spokeswomen are a 'domestic security threat'
- Congressional Russiagate investigators want to question Trump's longtime secretary
- Brokerages Set Klondex Mines Ltd (KLDX) PT at $6.00
- State politicians run from big donor's racially charged remarks
- 13h41 Dembélé absent à l'entraînement mais en route pour Barcelone ?
- Dolphins Rookie LB Raekwon McMillan Tears ACL
- Georgia Official Calls for Criminal Investigation into R. Kelly, Cites New Evidence
- Body builder breaks neck, dies after failed back flip
- Nigerian military makes unauthorized search of United Nations base
- WW3 WARNING: Pentagon threatens to 'DESTROY' North Korea after Guam missile threat