Although the reviews for Gypsy weren't exactly inspiring, the news is a little bit surprising given that the writers room has already been working on Season 2 for a month.
Gypsy's cancelation is reportedly surprising because the streamer had already been talking to producers about a second season, with the writers room active for almost a month working on storylines.
Dolphins Rookie LB Raekwon McMillan Tears ACL
This offseason, they brought in Lawrence Timmons from the Pittsburgh Steelers, one of the more underrated moves of the offseason. The Dolphins will be second-guessed for exposing McMillan on special teams. "You must have better sources than I do", Gase said.
Gypsy followed Watts as a therapist who gets dangerously close to her patients, sometimes developing inappropriate intimate relationships with the people in their lives.
Gypsy was written by Hollywood newcomer, Lisa Rubin.
The series also stars Bill Crudup (Spotlight) as Jean's husband Michael Halloway, Sophie Cookson (Kingsman) as Sidney, Lucy Boynton (Murder on the Orient Express) as Jean's patient Allison, and Karl Glusman (Nocturnal Animals) as Jean's patient Sam. It was produced for Netflix by Universal Television and executive produced by Rubin, Naomi Watts, Sean Jablonski, and Liza Chasin. Two other dramas that have been renewed are Marvel's Iron Fist and 13 Reasons Why.
- Sonic Mania PC Release Delayed Days Before Launch
- Maduro souhaite avoir une "conversation" avec Trump — Venezuela
- La Libye interdit ses eaux aux ONG de secours en mer
- Body builder breaks neck, dies after failed back flip
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRK-B) Lowered to "Sell" at BidaskClub
- Backed Syrian fighters link up from east, west in Raqqa
- State budget in limbo after Supreme Court strikes down cigarette fee
- Brokerages Set Klondex Mines Ltd (KLDX) PT at $6.00
- Russian Federation ready for equitable dialogue with European Union and US - Lavrov
- Congressional Russiagate investigators want to question Trump's longtime secretary