The UPI, which facilitates instant fund transfer between two bank accounts on the mobile platform, was launched by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and regulated by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Instant messaging app WhatsApp will soon change our banking transaction mode if the new feature becomes a reality. WeBetaInfo has tweeted that the Whatsapp UPI Payments beta version for Android is presently under progress.
"As far as Whatsapp is concerned, discussions have commenced..." The company is even looking for a candidate with technical and financial understanding of UPI, BHIM and UID number. According to WhatsApp blog, WhatsApp beta version 2.17.295 has the UPI integration feature. Check more details of Whatsapp UPI Payments from the following article.
Les lions perdent quatre places — Classement FIFA
Sans jouer, les Diables Rouges ont réussi à grimper d'un rang aux dépens de la France, qui chute à la 10ème place. Foot: l'équipe de Suisse figure au quatrième rang du classement FIFA du mois d'août.
Interestingly, India's leading mobile wallet app Paytm, just a few weeks ago announced its decision to introduce a messaging feature on its platform as WhatsApp is introducing payments feature. Facebook's Messenger already has a peer-to-peer payments and this was introduced in 2015, though this option is limited to the US.
If this report is believed to be true then WhatsApp will surely be a great beneficiary as it has a user base of close to 200 million and it would be interesting to see whether the company will be able to turn its user base into faithful customers or not.
According to PTI report, Paytm has a bugger user base than WhatsApp so there are chances that it could outdo WhatsApp's popularity if the chat service goes live.
WaBetaInfo has also implied that the quite anticipated review feature is also under works. WhatsApp is working on the recall process and alerts feature. WhatsApp is taking a shot at a review button which would enable clients to unsend or erase the sent messages. Reportedly, the messages can be withdrawn with a time frame of 3 or 5 minutes and apparently it would be deleted from the ends.
- Mercato OM : Jordan Amavi, signature imminente
- The Mariners acquired a former Major League Baseball closer from the Rangers for $1
- Housing market sees 'sustained deterioration' in activity as price growth stalls
- Javier Hernandez: 'Sir Alex Ferguson hard to replace at Manchester United'
- MercadoLibre, Inc. (MELI) Shares Gap Down Following Analyst Downgrade
- Simbu To Marry Oviya? Now, That's A Fake News
- Un radar piéton à la Grande-Motte, une première en France
- London double-decker bus crashes into shop
- SFR Groupe: Altice se renforce au capital, OPR en vue
- Super Meat Boy Is Coming To Nintendo Switch