Alarming thing to lie about.
My first order as President was to renovate and modernize our nuclear arsenal. "It is now far stronger and more powerful than ever before...." He continued his strong language Wednesday when he tweeted that the United States nuclear arsenal is "far stronger and more powerful than ever before".
Lainez debutó y figuró en amistoso del Tri Sub-17 ante India
Los nacionales se encuentran disputando el torneo amistoso Cuatro Naciones en México , junto a los anfitriones, Colombia e India . El próximo domingo, Colombia , disputará el último juego del certamen ante el equipo local, México .
The president's tweet was an apparent reference to the ongoing Nuclear Posture Review, a legislatively mandated look at US nuclear capabilities and strategy which Trump began on January 27 with an executive order.
Donald Trump spent the morning tweeting away, which wouldn't ordinarily be especially interesting, except for one online missive about nuclear weapons.
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson rushed to soothe the wave of panic which arose, saying he does not believe there was "an imminent threat" in Trump's words, and that the exchange of threats between the president and the DPRK does not mean that Washington is preparing its military. Get ready for more of this.
- Ouverture du 16è forum de l'AGOA à Lomé — Togo
- Ubisoft s'installe à Stockholm
- Rep. Darrell Issa talks about ways to stop North Korea's nuclear ambitions
- Enregistre une nouvelle hausse du trafic passagers en juillet — Air France KLM
- (SKYW) Shares Trading unchanged at $36.30 SkyWest, Inc. Announces Quarterly…
- Ultralight plane crash in Jefferson County kills two
- Carafem Joins ACLU in Lawsuit Against DC Metro Over First Amendment Violations
- Trump Had A Folder Of Positive News About Himself Delivered Twice Daily
- Klopp satisfied with Liverpool defensive options
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes