Miller had the ball the net again two minutes later from a Hodson cross only to be ruled offside but the second goal was not long in arriving, Portugal worldwide Alves stepping up to curl a free kick from 25 yards past the flailing Murdoch to the roars of the Ibrox crowd. "We have a month to get there, we need to fight to get to the semi-finals but that's all for the moment".
That comes in the form of a crunch SPFL clash against Neil Lennon's Hibs on Saturday.
'It was important to have this performance and result, to get through in the competition.
Five different players scoring was a particular source of pleasure to Caixinha, who said: 'The scoring means we have freedom in all positions. I really enjoyed it tonight, I was really pleased with the quality, commitment, pace and rhythm.
"Everybody wants to shoot and attack spaces".
"The leadership was good, controlling the game". We were much more efficient.
'I have to be pleased with that, 'One point I'm really pleased is how the team got on top.
Kent police fatally shot man who dragged officer behind vehicle
Both officers who fired have been placed on paid administrative leave, which is standard procedure after a police shooting. Officers in Kent shot and killed a man they say dragged an officer while driving off in a stolen auto .
"We have been really ready for the game, ready to fight for every inch".
"To score six goals is great".
'After a tough pre-season and obviously a bad result in Europe, the gaffer has spoken about momentum and building it.
On Tayside, Dundee emerged victorious against Dundee United, and booked a last eight date with holders Celtic, courtesy of a fine strike from Faissal El Bakhtaoui and Paul McGowan's first-time finish. The pressure we put on told right from the off. The support is there for me so I just want to do well for the lads and for the club. We're feeling good going into Saturday and the next run of games'.
"We are all working towards getting into the team".
Beaten Pars boss Allan Johnston, who saw his team slip four down before the half-hour mark, conceded: 'We were really poor tonight, losing the early goals. "You can see the quality Rangers have when they get the confidence to play".
"This won't make-or-break our season and we need to make sure we're back on track at the weekend".
- Cubs' Willson Contreras suffers injury while running out ground ball
- Carlos Vela anuncia llegada a la MSL
- Un élu FN confond camp de migrants et scène de film
- Comelec chief files criminal cases vs estranged wife
- Low intensity device along with threat letter recovered from Akal Takht Express
- United States stocks close lower, snapping Dow's 10-day winning streak
- Al-Qaeda linked terrorist Raza Ul Ahmed arrested from Delhi
- Shannen Doherty 'grateful' to be working again
- Worth Watching Stock: Glu Mobile Inc (GLUU)
- Une cinquantaine de migrants "intentionnellement noyés" — Yémen