Former White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci called the New Yorker reporter who published his infamous rant last month that led to his resignation the "Linda Tripp of 2017".
In his tweet, he likened Lizza to Linda Tripp - who tipped off the investigation into the Clinton-Lewinsky sex scandal. "People know. And he is up at night not being able to live with himself", he tweeted.
Tripp surreptitiously recorded phone calls with Lewinsky as the young staffer described her affair with Clinton.
The law in Scaramucci's home state of NY is similar.
Zach Randolph arrested on marijuana charge
Randolph was one of two men arrested Thursday, with the other being an ex-convict booked for being in possession of a firearm. Randolph was arrested for marijuana possession with intent to sell, according to the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department.
Nonetheless, Scaramucci says his trust was betrayed.
This will mark Scaramucci's first televised interviews since leaving his Washington DC gig. Scaramucci also accused Lizza of recording their conversation-which he initiated-without asking permission.
Lewinsky later responded to Scaramucci's comments by retweeting his initial tweet with a red, flushed-cheek emoji. And, profanity aside, it didn't help matters that Scaramucci-who, again, had just been hired as the White House communications director-didn't seem to understand that the conversation wasn't off the record.
That journalist, the New Yorker's Ryan Lizza, recorded Scaramucci as he trashed his colleagues - including accusing chief strategist Steve Bannon of a particularly inventive feat of onanism - and subsequently published the shocking transcript and tape.
- Percent Would Support Postponing the 2020 Election
- Utah wants $1.9 billion for Gold King Mine spill
- Game of Thrones stars' personal details leaked as HBO hackers demand ransom
- Q3 2017 EPS Estimates for AMC Networks Inc. Increased by KeyCorp (AMCX)
- Nokia 6 gets 1 million registrations on Amazon India
- Why North Korea has no interest in talking to the South
- Aadhaar may be made mandatory for equity, MF transactions
- North Korea not imminent threat, says Rex Tillerson
- Guam Governor: 'I Want' A President Who Will Retaliate
- Beyonce Is Being Shamed For This Photo Of Her Drinking 'While Breastfeeding'