Former White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci called the New Yorker reporter who published his infamous rant last month that led to his resignation the "Linda Tripp of 2017".
In his tweet, he likened Lizza to Linda Tripp - who tipped off the investigation into the Clinton-Lewinsky sex scandal. "People know. And he is up at night not being able to live with himself", he tweeted.
Tripp surreptitiously recorded phone calls with Lewinsky as the young staffer described her affair with Clinton.
The law in Scaramucci's home state of NY is similar.
United States congresswoman confident Guam protected from North Korea threat
The U.S. island territory in the western Pacific Ocean is ringed by beaches , studded with palm trees and packed with bombs. South Korea's military responded by saying North Korea will face a "stern and strong" response from Washington and Seoul.
Nonetheless, Scaramucci says his trust was betrayed.
This will mark Scaramucci's first televised interviews since leaving his Washington DC gig. Scaramucci also accused Lizza of recording their conversation-which he initiated-without asking permission.
Lewinsky later responded to Scaramucci's comments by retweeting his initial tweet with a red, flushed-cheek emoji. And, profanity aside, it didn't help matters that Scaramucci-who, again, had just been hired as the White House communications director-didn't seem to understand that the conversation wasn't off the record.
That journalist, the New Yorker's Ryan Lizza, recorded Scaramucci as he trashed his colleagues - including accusing chief strategist Steve Bannon of a particularly inventive feat of onanism - and subsequently published the shocking transcript and tape.
- Aadhaar may be made mandatory for equity, MF transactions
- Venezuela : douze pays d'Amérique condamnent une Assemblée "illégitime"
- Jefferies Group LLC Reaffirms Buy Rating for Mimecast Ltd (NASDAQ:MIME)
- Q3 2017 EPS Estimates for AMC Networks Inc. Increased by KeyCorp (AMCX)
- BJP workers should inform people about welfare schemes: UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- Even Kellyanne Conway Can't Deny Trump's Low Approval Ratings
- Nokia 6 gets 1 million registrations on Amazon India
- United States expected to become net exporter of natural gas
- Beyonce Is Being Shamed For This Photo Of Her Drinking 'While Breastfeeding'
- Percent Would Support Postponing the 2020 Election