Liam Payne has officially given One Direction fans everywhere the news that could potentially make their year. The boy band heartthrobs announced an indefinite hiatus in 2015 after the release of their fifth album.
"I think we will reunite at some point in the future", he told BuzzFeed.
At least your 1D songs will always be a hit, Liam!
BJP workers should inform people about welfare schemes: UP CM Yogi Adityanath
A recent incident of exploitation of this political power and muscle has come from Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh Yadav. He said, "They could have bought more vehicles, employed more people and built more police stations, but they haven't".
One Direction's other members Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson have all indicated a willingness to reunite at some point in the future, but are focusing on their solo commitments first. "We have to. I mean, we've got an album we haven't even toured yet, and I want to write some more songs as well with the boys". Turns out bandmate Liam Payne agrees.
In an interview to BuzzFeed, when Payne was asked if he was surprised that Styles chose to go into acting, he said, "No Im not at all". When we did our first American tour, we had a really tiny, small bus, so it was just a lot of fun, just hanging out. "That's a year. Time adds up". "And it was like, I don't know, that was the time when we got to know each other best".
But sadly his debut single Strip That Down failed to make it to number one in the United Kingdom or USA charts.
- Venezuela : douze pays d'Amérique condamnent une Assemblée "illégitime"
- Emirates reste le sponsor-maillot du Paris Saint Germain
- Paris: Un fœtus humain retrouvé par une religieuse dans un parc
- Germany urges China, Russia to rein in North Korea
- Monica Lewinsky Reacts to Scaramucci Comparing Reporter to the Lewinsky Scandal
- North Korea not imminent threat, says Rex Tillerson
- Kemper Corporation (KMPR) Cut to Sell at BidaskClub
- Ex-Trump staffers reveal love child after campaign trail sex scandal
- Redmi Note 4 is now getting Android 7.0 Nougat in India
- Percent Would Support Postponing the 2020 Election