The 29-year-old Mexico global left United two years ago, moving to Leverkusen after falling down the pecking order at the Theatre of Dreams, where he scored more than 50 goals in all competitions.
Since Ferguson left his post, United have had four managers: David Moyes, Ryan Giggs, Louis van Gaal and now Jose Mourinho.
The Algeria worldwide struggled during his first season with the Hammers, scoring just three times in in 21 Premier League appearances.
That does not come as a surprise to Hernandez, however, as the Mexico worldwide always felt Ferguson's departure would have a knock-on effect.
"Chris has won a few things and has enjoyed his time in Manchester so he's going to find it very hard to move on", Parker said, speaking exclusively to 888sport. "You can not have a manager for 26 years - the best manager in history, achieving everything, changing the squad every couple of years, changing players, even all the staff sometimes, there was always going to be a transition".
And Hernandez has no bitter feelings towards United.
Virgin Australia details Wi-Fi plans for worldwide and domestic flights
The service was used by 49 percent of guests to log in to their emails, while 43 percent checked their social media accounts. Virgin Australia says it is has commenced work equipping its Boeing 737-800 narrowbodies with inflight internet wi-fi.
Hernandez will return to Manchester for Sunday's Premier League opener, but in claret and blue, after joining West Ham from Bundesliga side Bayer Leverkusen.
"It's going to be emotional to be in my old house against my old club, of course".
"With my new team, my new chapter. It's an important moment for me".
Manchester United defender Chris Smalling needs to leave Old Trafford in order enhance his chances of being included in England's World Cup squad, according to Paul Parker.
Feghouli star netted four goals in 27 appearances for West Ham United last season. the Algeria global joined West Ham from Valencia on a free-transfer previous year.
"I am very happy and glad, it's the best way to come back and open at Old Trafford". "But he wants to play for his country and there is a World Cup coming up and even if he was picked he wouldn't be prepared for it because he might not have played enough club football".
- U.S. claims to speak with one voice on N. Korea
- Shannen Doherty 'grateful' to be working again
- Kourtney Kardashian and Boyfriend Younes Bendjima Vacation in Egypt
- SFR Groupe: Altice se renforce au capital, OPR en vue
- Steelers WR Martavis Bryant cleared to begin practicing
- Comelec chief files criminal cases vs estranged wife
- Vers une réconciliation entre Brad Pitt et Angelina Jolie?
- Delaney Dennis R Has $453000 Position in Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM)
- Abdoulaye Wade sort de son silence: " Ces élections sont une mascarade électorale "
- Anthony Davis to Celtics not true