"We see this shot all the time...what is that?"
A large inflatable chick with golden orange hair has been spotted outside the White House.
This man claimed responsibility for today's chicken display.
Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
C’est également le cas de l’attaquant de Liverpool Christian Benteke. C’est ce que vous découvrirez dans cet article.
Trump was not in the White House when the chicken was placed. Since the statue's unveiling a year ago, smaller copies have appeared across the United States.
There was no immediate indication of why the chicken appeared outside the White House on Wednesday, though it was previously seen stateside at April's Tax March demanding to see Trump's tax returns.
Tax Day March events this year have featured the chicken during protests of Trump's decision to not release his tax information. He told HuffPost that Trump is "too chicken" to release his tax returns and stand up to Russian president Vladimir Putin. The views expressed in this article are those of just the author.
- Korea "provocation" strike on Guam
- Four policemen killed in Arish militant attack
- Selena Gomez et Elle Fanning au casting du prochain Woody Allen
- Help Clear the Shelters with Emancipet
- "Game of Thrones" fait certains costumes avec des tapis Ikea
- Kenya election 2017: Kenyatta ahead as votes counted
- Magistral, Monfils évince Nishikori — Montréal
- Lemaitre éliminé de justesse en demi-finales du 200 m — Mondiaux d'athlétisme
- PSG : Bahebeck repart pour un prêt
- Loneliness And Feeling Lonely Worse For The Health Than Believed