It also emerged that in middle school Miller had a friend named Jason Islas, who was Latino.
Just weeks after Delgado learned she was pregnant, Miller's wife Kelly - who is still married to the former Trump aide - gave birth to their second child in January.
Two days after President Donald Trump announced Jason Miller would be his communications director in December, Miller stepped down following confirmed rumors that he had an affair with transition adviser A.J. Delgado.
"President Trump is the most gifted politician of our time and the best orator to hold that office in generations", Miller told host Laura Ingraham-this despite the fact the president struggles to speak in complete sentences and can't be bothered to read a book.
"My wife and I, along with our two daughters, are excited to welcome William into the world and into our family, and we appreciate the well-wishes we've received from so many".
So all's happy, right? Delgado deleted her tweets, changed her number and disappeared to Florida.
On Tuesday, Ingraham praised Miller for what she called "the Acosta takedown", adding that "we enjoyed it" in the Fox newsroom.
Beyonce Is Being Shamed For This Photo Of Her Drinking 'While Breastfeeding'
Her abs are hard as a rock and her pins looked more toned than Serena Williams' during a Grand Slam tournament. In the picture she's holding the babies close to her heart, dressed in a floral gown and a blue veil.
- A.J. Delgado (@AJDelgado13)And I'm not sure what Jason means that he and his wife are excited to welcome Will.
It wasn't the first sign of discord between the two.
Two days later, Miller announced that he wouldn't be taking the communications job, citing the need to make his family his priority.
A "mistress" and former Trump campaign staffer recently compared her "baby daddy" to former Senator John Edwards.
Delgado indicated Wednesday night that a piece with her side of the story would be forthcoming.
Before joining the Trump campaign, where he shared spokesman duties with former White House press secretary Sean Spicer, Miller was a top communications aide for the presidential campaign of Sen.
- Zach Randolph arrested on marijuana charge
- BJP workers should inform people about welfare schemes: UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- Disney Will End Netflix Deal And Offer Its Own Streaming Services
- North Korea not imminent threat, says Rex Tillerson
- US Producer Prices Fell in July
- Emirates reste le sponsor-maillot du Paris Saint Germain
- Amazon Sued By Transgender Woman, Husband For Workplace Harassment
- United States congresswoman confident Guam protected from North Korea threat
- Percent Would Support Postponing the 2020 Election
- Nokia 6 gets 1 million registrations on Amazon India