Sky said Rowe, 27, had fractured his tibia and fibula and was recovering from surgery at his home in Cardiff.
Rowe's brother, Matt, is due to marry Dani King, who won a gold medal in the team pursuit at the London 2012 Olympics.
"It's early days but I'm determined to get back racing as soon as I can".
Penn State grants Nick Suriano's release
The announcement followed a Monday story at NJ.com , citing an unnamed source, that Penn State was blocking Suriano's transfer. Penn State removed Suriano from its roster, re-added him and then removed him again on Tuesday, according to FloWrestling .
Speaking about the incident, he said: "I jumped down into the water but landed in a shallow section on my right leg. I knew straight away that it was a bad one".
But despite the seriousness of his injury and the substantial amount of pain it left him in, he insists he has no regrets about attending his brother's stag do and going white-water rafting.
"An injury like this is a test of character for anyone, but character is something Luke has plenty of".
"He's a really important part of our team and, as a team, we'll be right behind him throughout his recovery".
- Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez ruled out for two weeks
- Sheldon Richardson says Brandon Marshall "quit" on the Jets last season
- G4S share price slides even as group posts rise in profits
- Two Out Of Four Newly Discovered Planets Are Inhabitable
- Floyd Mayweather has made a startling admission about McGregor fight
- Oeufs contaminés au fipronil : cinq entreprises concernées dont une dans la Vienne
- La crise s'étend au poulet — Oeufs contaminés
- Promise to train 1500 doctors a year by 2020
- Gold Rises As Dollar Steadies
- Florida Times-Union, St. Augustine Record sold