Frank Clark hasn't practiced since punching teammate Germain Ifedi in the face last Thursday.
While he didn't use the word discipline with regards to Clark's absence, Carroll's comments strongly suggested that Clark was being punished for punching a helmetless Ifedi in the face during a practice fight last Thursday.
And Germain Ifedi returned to the field and practiced, as Seattle took another step away from its ugliest event in many training camps. "He missed a couple days here; coach's discretion", Carroll said following Monday's mock game on the eighth day of camp. The brace was gone Monday. "It's very slight. We know what's going on".
What Aaron Carter Just Revealed About His Sexuality
Aaron Carter - your childhood pin-up - is now bisexual and single. "Whether I choose to be with a woman or a man is my decision", he insisted.
Carroll is scheduled to speak to the media after Monday's open scrimmage and will undoubtedly be asked to address the situation. Yet within the Seahawks the 24-year old will not have his slate inside team headquarters wiped immediately and completely clean upon his return. Ifedi was present on the field but did not participate.
"He's getting back, working on it", offensive line coach Tom Cable said Sunday afternoon when asked about Ifedi's status. Carroll said the injury didn't occur in the fight with Ifedi.
"He'll be ready to go on Wednesday".
- Incendie de Pietralba : 3000 euros d'amende pour une "bêtise déconcertante"
- Bharara calls reports Trump has spoke with Mueller 'peculiar'
- ARP Americas LLC Invests $280000 in Westrock Company (NYSE:WRK)
- Delta Asset Management LLC TN Raises Stake in Enbridge Inc (NYSE:ENB)
- Trump Admin. Considers Geoffrey Berman for NYUS Attorney, DHS Official Resigns
- Apurva Asrani clarifies on Kangana Ranaut stealing writer credit for 'Simran'
- CMS Energy Corporation (NYSE:CMS) Shares Sold by First Financial Corp IN
- Gray set for Watford switch
- Japan commemorates 72nd anniversary of Nagasaki's atomic bombing
- PSG - Mercato : Monaco, Courbis lâche un grand conseil à Mbappé