The feature has been extended to the camera software as well.The camera app in the case of the Q6, much like it is in the G6, comes with a specialised Square mode that has been created to make best use of the phones' one-of-a-kind aspect ratio. Offered in Astro Black, Ice Platinum and Terra Gold color options, the smartphone will be exclusively available on Amazon starting from tomorrow. The company's exclusive online retail partner Amazon is teasing the Thursday, August 10 launch and sales start date of the smartphone on its website, even detailing that the 3GB RAM + 32GB storage variant of the LG Q6 will be made available on the marketplace. "Now every user will have a personalised product experience with the new Q6 range."- Amit Gujral, CMO, LG Electronics.
One of the key highlights of the LG Q6 is its 5.5-inch FHD+ FullVision display with the resolution of 2160×1080 pixels and aspect ratio of 18:9. LG Q6 is the first device after LG G6 with FullVision display. With FullVision, LG is able to offer a large screen in a phone that can be used comfortably with one hand, one of the biggest challenges facing smartphone design this decade. The Q series will offer many of LG's most sought after, premium features at an extremely attractive price. The smartphone has a full vision display in the smartphone. There is a 3GB of RAM to boost the processing powers of the device. It sports dual camera on the rear with 12MP+2-MP sensors with autofocus and LED flash. The 32GB of inbuilt storage can be expanded via the microSD card slot. It hasn't gone through Military-grade MIL-STD 810G tests, neither is it IP68 certified for dust and water resistance. On the back, there is a 3000mAh battery that will last for a full day on a single charge. "The Q6 delivers the key features of our flagship smartphones at an exceptional price that will appeal to young consumers world over".
'Game Of Thrones' Hints At Major Theory About Jon And Dany
Game Of Thrones producers have shared a look into the making of the epic battle scene that took place in the latest episode. She does have an injured dragon on her hands, and a black mark on her slate as far as "not killing" is concerned.
The LG Q6 offers 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, NFC Micro-USB with OTG, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
- US Army halts use of Chinese-made drones over cyber concerns
- North Korea may have successfully miniaturized nuclear warhead, official says
- Samsung Galaxy S9 rumor roundup: rear fingerprint scanner, larger battery and more
- Mountain lion P-55 crosses the 101 freeway-it's a rare achievement
- Worldpay agrees £9.3bn merger with Vantiv
- Goswami reveals mid-World Cup despondency
- August Security Patch Already Hitting Nokia 5 & 6
- Guam officials say it's safe from North Korea
- Arsenal receive £25m attacker offer from bitter rivals as contract worries continue
- Japanese scientists have created ice cream that doesn't melt. Here's how