"The domestic competition has to be where the focus is this season, winning the Premier League".
"He will definitely get 20 goals this season".
Manchester United will start the 2017-18 Premier League campaign with a home clash against West Ham United at Old Trafford on Sunday afternoon.
Belgium global Lukaku is expected to start up front but it is not clear how Mourinho will settle his attacking formation with Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial keen to start.
Trump Says US Will Meet North Korean Threats With 'Fire And Fury'
Tillerson says North Korea still has a way out in the form of negotiations, under the right conditions. US defense officials have said there are few good military options to deal with North Korea .
But Mourinho was nevertheless impressed with his former Chelsea charge: "I think he played really well, I think in the moment they were moving the ball well of course was hard for us in the midfield".
"In the last two or three seasons they've been defensively okay but not scoring enough goals has hurt United and I think there are goals in the side now".
West Ham have also been active in the transfer market after flirting with the relegation zone last season and could feature Mexico global and ex-United striker Javier Hernandez in attack on Sunday.
"Since leaving Chelsea, he has been one of most eye-catching strikers out there", he said.
- Gardner: Current weather pattern could keep developing Atlantic storm offshore
- The FBI raided Trump campaign manager's home last month
- Nissan to pay S$1.3 billion settlement for Takata air bag malfunction
- Une attention particulière: Trailer NBA 2K18
- Weather warning as United Kingdom braced for summer downpours
- Holy mother of dragons! Kiwis react to Game of Thrones
- BCC will host solar eclipse viewing ppportunity
- Gearbox is testing a 1v1 shooter-meets-card game
- Quebec government to give update on asylum seekers
- Nikki Haley: New UN Sanctions a 'Gut Punch' to North Korea