White's mother and ex-husband are suing the 55-year-old actor, claiming he used his "wealth, influence and celebrity status", to obtain the prescription medication that led to the makeup artist's fatal overdose in September 2015.
He denies the allegations and will face trial from April. "We want to be able to establish that Mr. Carrey absolutely did not transmit any herpes and he did not give her his pain medication and she could access her own".
Carrey and White, a hair and makeup artist, had dated off and on since 2012 while she was married to - but estranged from - Burton.
However the White family's lawyer Michael Avenatti also claimed victory, as now Carrey's medical details could also be made public.
Mr Boucher told the Los Angeles Superior Court: 'One of the issues is her prescription medication. "I've spent 3 days now in disbelief that you're not here".
He said: "We are pleased because now the same standard will apply to Mr Carrey". "He should be very nervous".
Around this time, she also accused Carrey of transmitting multiple STDs to her, which he denied.
Jose Mourinho "happy" with Romelu Lukaku, Nemanja Matic displays
Manchester United will start the 2017-18 Premier League campaign with a home clash against West Ham United at Old Trafford on Sunday afternoon.
Under California law, willfully exposing someone to a STD can constitute a cause of legal action for intentional infliction of emotional distress, a factor which can be relevant in determining a cause of suicide.
In their court papers, Carrey's attorneys sought from police any drug bottles, clothing, notes, computers, laptops and cell phones collected at White's home after she died.
Her mother filed a suit last October demanding general damages, economic damages, funeral and burial expenses, punitive damages and attorney fees.
Bottles next to her bed were later revealed to be under the pseudonym Arthur King, and intended for Carrey.
They were also served on Sweetman and Burton's lawyers, who objected to the demands.
Earlier this week it was revealed in a documentary titled Jim Carrey: I Needed Color, that the star began painting after a challenging breakup to heal himself after his split from Jenny McCarthy in 2010.
- Gearbox is testing a 1v1 shooter-meets-card game
- Stretch of King Street closed as police probe shooting that injured man
- Trump official Gorka derided for United States mosque-attack claim
- BidaskClub Downgrades Mylan NV (NASDAQ:MYL) to Sell
- Coca-Cola Company (The) (KO) Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research
- Sheldon Richardson says Brandon Marshall "quit" on the Jets last season
- BCC will host solar eclipse viewing ppportunity
- Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez ruled out for two weeks
- Police carry out dawn raids across Sydney
- IPhone 8 : la production de masse commencerait à la mi-septembre