But privately, the president has struck a different tone with Mueller, even expressing "appreciation and greetings" in private communications with the special counsel's office, according to USA Today. "He asked me to share that with him and that's what I've done". Mueller is investigating Russia's interference in the election and possible collusion with Trump associates.
"The president has sent messages back and forth", Dowd said without explaining whether that meant the president was personally communicating with Mueller.
First Quadrant LP CA Has $533000 Stake in Rite Aid Corporation (RAD)
Polar Securities Inc increased Central Fd Cda Ltd (CEF) stake by 1.71 million shares to 2.19M valued at $24.74M in 2016Q4. It dived, as 67 investors sold RAD shares while 114 reduced holdings. 168 funds opened positions while 262 raised stakes.
He said Mueller is now reportedly looking at President Trump's and his family's finances and has impaneled a grand jury in Washington, D.C. "But it is important that our communications remain confidential".
The reboot appears to be happening on several levels as Trump's team work to prevent any additional attacks on Mueller, Comey, or other people central to the investigation, that might be perceived as attempts to obstruct the Russian Federation probe. Trump has called the probe a "witch hunt", saying it has left a "cloud" over his administration.
But Dowd denies that Trump has considered firing Mueller. Trump might very well be sending unrequited requests to Mueller - though I doubt they are as warm and fluffy as Dowd is implying. The views expressed in this article are those of just the author.
- Le Marocain Soufiyane El Bakkali remporte la médaille d'argent — Mondiaux d'athlétisme
- Trump Admin. Considers Geoffrey Berman for NYUS Attorney, DHS Official Resigns
- OppenheimerFunds Inc. Buys New Position in Tribune Media Company (NYSE:TRCO)
- Gray set for Watford switch
- Avec cette photo, Fellaini a eu son petit succès sur la toile
- SVOD take-up records 30% hike in Australia
- Gas Leak Reported on 4th Street SE in Minneapolis
- Pour ne pas qu'elle le quitte, il lui transmet le sida
- Trump Administration Kills Proposal To Screen Trucking & Railroad Employees For Sleep Apnea
- Najam Sethi takes over from Shahryar Khan as PCB Chairman