"I have sensed that there has been a lack of will in implementing the local language in several banks". "Also the annual reports of the banks must come in three languages keeping Kannada as the main language and they must be circulated among customers", it said. "I will visit banks soon and take stock of the situation", the KDA chairman said in the letter. He said that not paying due respect to the regional language may arise conflicts in the future.
Many IT companies in the city received an email from the authority stating that henceforth only Kannada language should be used for software coding.
KDA however denied having any role to play in all this and said that the latest act was handiwork of some anti-Kannada elements.
Square Enix Reveals Final Fantasy XIV Has Surpassed 10 Million Players Worldwide
The free-trial allows adventurers to experience the different playable races, classes, and jobs with no restrictions on playtime. Furthermore, the Moonfire Faire event is now live with patch 4.06 which offers even more quests and enemies for players to face.
However, a senior advocate said that service conditions can not be altered midcareer to the detriment of employees. "If those who have been already appointed fail to learn Kannada in six months, they should be relieved of their services in accordance with the recruitment rules", he said. Earlier, Hindi signs were blackened out in the Bengaluru Metro. The decision came after there were massive protests regarding the use of Hindi.
The protests also saw the participation of Karnataka Rakshana Vedike, which was seen blackening the Hindi signboards at various stations.
Mitesh Verma who hails from Delhi and has been working with Infosil Technologies for the last 5 years in their Bengaluru campus, spoke to our reporter and said, "As it is the IT industry is going through a rough phase with so many layoffs".
- Kyrie Irving Trade Request Courageous — Ex-Cavs GM
- Based airline files for bankruptcy; it will close its new Denver hub
- Russian court halts journalist's deportation to Uzbekistan
- KEA Karnataka NEET 2017 UG 2nd round allotment Schedule Released
- Reform programmes that serve people well to continue - PM Najib
- Ni No Kuni 2 has a season pass
- Gase: Cutler didn't delay retirement to stand on sideline
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation criticizes Putin visit to disputed Georgia territory
- Le PSG s'impose, sans Neymar et Meunier
- NIA questions Geelani's sons in terror funding case