McMaryion, a junior in eligibility, already has graduated and will be eligible to play immediately at whichever school he lands.
"After much thought, consideration, and discussion with my family I would like to announce that I am transferring from Oregon State", McMaryion said in a university release.
Quarterback Marcus McMaryion has chose to transfer from Oregon State.
Oregon State Beavers junior quarterback Marcus McMaryion announced that he will transfer from the program following the decision that junior college transfer Jake Luton had been named the team's starting quarterback.
Mazda announces breakthrough in long-coveted engine technology
It's already done so in Japan, and the company will gradually offer it across its lineup in other markets starting next year. In addition, it said it aimed to make autonomous-driving technology standard in all of its models by 2025.
Oregon State quarterback Marcus McMaryion, who started six games for the Beavers past year, has elected to transfer.
McMaryion put out a statement Sunday thanking his teammates, coaches and Oregon State's fans. It has been a privilege representing this program on and off the field. "For my OSU brothers on the field, remain 11 strong and have a great season", he said. He could be an intriguing late summer pickup for a team with quarterback issues. "We support him in his decision and wish him well as he continues his career on the field and in his studies".
The quarterback stepped into action in the second half of Oregon State's 2016 season, completing 101 of 170 pass attempts for 1,286 yards, 10 touchdowns and five interceptions. He also combined for 103 yards and two touchdowns rushing at Oregon State.
Oregon State opens its season at Colorado State on August 26.
- North Korea vows to teach USA 'severe lesson'
- A surfing championship for dogs
- Gilbert fidèle à la Quick-Step
- Real Madrid vs Manchester United 2017 UEFA Super Cup
- Une inquiétante vidéo de Sinead O'Connor
- The Head to Head Analysis: AutoNation (NYSE:AN) and Sonic Automotive (SAH)
- Dijon : 3 à 6 mois d'absence pour Lautoa
- US Secretary of State cites importance of tie-up with ASEAN
- Jamia Millia Islamia may lose its minority status. Know why
- Dahi handi: No height cap, no kids below 14