Samus Returns is just a month away, and the hype for this re-imagining of Metroid 2 has reached full-thrust.
On Wednesday 23 August at 15:00 CEST, fans can get a fresh look at Super Mario Odyssey gameplay with a special developer talk from producer Yoshiaki Koizumi ahead of the game's launch on 27 October. On top of all this, a new Metroid Prime game is in the works, as announced back at E3, so keep your eye out for any news regarding that right here.
The system features an embossed orange-like colored cover on the front, featuring Samus Aran in a battle pose.
A surfing championship for dogs
Some dog owners chose to enhance the looks of their pets with fancy hairdos, wetsuits, and sunglasses. Dogs compete solo, just dog and board, or tandem, with either a person or with another dog .
Like other models Nintendo has released in the past, the "Samus Edition" of the system will likely be produced in limited numbers, so if you can get your hands on one, you can consider yourself very lucky.
While initial reports had it that you needed to purchase a Metroid amiibo to unlock the game's hard mode, Nintendo officials told US Gamer recently that isn't exactly the case.
- US, Australia, Japan slam Beijing for militarisation of south China Sea
- Le pouvoir réduit l'accès aux réseaux sociaux — RDC
- The Head to Head Analysis: AutoNation (NYSE:AN) and Sonic Automotive (SAH)
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Makers of TOILET: EK PREM KATHA squash the ongoing rumors
- Oregon State, the Gophers' Week 2 opponent, has interesting QB situation
- Real Madrid vs Manchester United 2017 UEFA Super Cup
- Dijon : 3 à 6 mois d'absence pour Lautoa
- Une Périgourdine dans la nouvelle édition de Koh-Lanta sur TF1
- 'Jab Harry Met Sejal' surpasses Rs 50 crore mark