Samus Returns is just a month away, and the hype for this re-imagining of Metroid 2 has reached full-thrust.
On Wednesday 23 August at 15:00 CEST, fans can get a fresh look at Super Mario Odyssey gameplay with a special developer talk from producer Yoshiaki Koizumi ahead of the game's launch on 27 October. On top of all this, a new Metroid Prime game is in the works, as announced back at E3, so keep your eye out for any news regarding that right here.
The system features an embossed orange-like colored cover on the front, featuring Samus Aran in a battle pose.
HighTower Advisors LLC Sells 523 Shares of Vornado Realty Trust (VNO)
Liberty Mutual Grp Asset Management Inc holds 0.06% of its portfolio in Healthcare Realty Trust Inc (NYSE:HR) for 51,445 shares. Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. raised its stake in Vornado Realty Trust by 1.4% in the fourth quarter.
Like other models Nintendo has released in the past, the "Samus Edition" of the system will likely be produced in limited numbers, so if you can get your hands on one, you can consider yourself very lucky.
While initial reports had it that you needed to purchase a Metroid amiibo to unlock the game's hard mode, Nintendo officials told US Gamer recently that isn't exactly the case.
- Research suggests your instagram pictures turn blue when you are low
- The Head to Head Analysis: AutoNation (NYSE:AN) and Sonic Automotive (SAH)
- 'Jab Harry Met Sejal' surpasses Rs 50 crore mark
- Coca-Cola European Partners PLC (NYSE:CCE) Scheduled to Post Earnings on Thursday
- Makers of TOILET: EK PREM KATHA squash the ongoing rumors
- A surfing championship for dogs
- The 'Rugged' Samsung Galaxy S8 Active Goes Official; Ditches the Infinity Display
- Mazda announces breakthrough in long-coveted engine technology
- Une Périgourdine dans la nouvelle édition de Koh-Lanta sur TF1
- Real Madrid vs Manchester United 2017 UEFA Super Cup