On Monday, Hall of Fame wide receiver Cris Carter set social media on fire when he suggested Ezekiel Elliott went full Tom Brady and destroyed evidence that could've gotten him in trouble when police were investigating a domestic violence claim on him set forth by his former girlfriend. Carter hinted that he believes Elliott's suspension could be somewhere in that range.
Carter continued: "Because based on the information that's going to come out, it's going to be fairly easy to determine that something happened to this woman in her four days of being with Zeke", via Joe Giglio of NJ.com. Appearing opposite #taek-kingpin Skip Bayless, ex-ESPN analyst Carter said "in the next 48 hours I would be shocked if Zeke was not suspended".
US, Japan Call For Stop To Land Reclamations In South China Sea
Yesterday, Foreign Minister Wang Yi warned any interference from "outside parties" could jeopardise negotiations over the code of conduct.
Elliott has had several incidents, including going to a pot shop in Seattle past year, pulling a woman's top down during a St. Patrick's Day parade and, of course (and far most importantly), the investigation into whether or not he was guilty of the domestic charges levied against him shortly after being drafted. When the information comes out there are going to be some similarities as far as what happened. "Information that he had been advised possibly to give up that was destroyed".
Brady was accused by the National Football League of destroying incriminating text messages on his cell phone.
- Smoke pushes INW air quality to 'unhealthy for some'
- Electro Scientific Industries, (ESIO) Sees 52-Week High
- Will enforce sanctions 100%: China
- China mum on plans of 'small-scale military operation'
- Baadshaho Movie Trailer: Ajay Devgn back in action
- Is Synchrony Financial (SYF) a good buy?
- 'I want him to play somewhere' - Wenger suggests Arsenal exit for Wilshere
- Nuveen Quality Municipal Income (NYSE:NAD) Experiences Heavier than Usual Trading Volume
- 'Even enemies not this barbaric': Arun Jaitley on RSS worker murder
- West Ham sign Montenegro teenager Sead Haksabanovic