Two people were arrested Thursday, the opening day of the festival, and 10 more people were arrested Friday, according to Melissa Stratton, a spokeswoman for the city's Office of Emergency Management and Communications. Another 29 people were issued citations - almost all for fence jumping and trespassing - during the festival's four-day run.
Additionally, 128 people have been transported to hospitals for treatment by paramedics, Stratton said. A total of 49 people were transported on Sunday, 57 on Saturday, 56 on Friday and 72 on Thursday.
Chicago police say they recovered over 60 cellphones after arresting a suspect who is believed to have been stealing mobile devices from concertgoers at Lollapalooza over the weekend.
Reporter: Commitment to the GOP agenda doesn't make you a Trump loyalist
The White House and Republicans promise to revamp the loophole-choked tax code and lower rates for corporations and individuals. Heghmann, is described as a "lifetime member of the Republican Party ". "I ran as a Democrat and I was real proud of it".
Last year, 12 people were arrested over the course of the festival - the first time it was extended to four days - while 34 people were arrested over three days in 2015.
- Here's 19 Minutes of Assassin's Creed Origins Gameplay on Xbox One X
- San Jose real estate investors buy mansion-lined San Francisco street
- José Mourinho est intéressé par la venue de Gareth Bale — Mercato
- Income tax returns filed up 25%, advance personal income tax by 42%
- Alleged iPhone 8 Display Assembly Appears without Touch ID in Leaked Images
- Google Home Preview Program: How to try the latest features first
- Six TMC MLAs to switch over to BJP in Tripura
- East Anglia Three offshore wind farm gets planning approval
- Explosives, detonators found in vehicle in Thane scrapyard; 3 detained
- Here's how Paul Pogba Convinced Romalu Lukaku To Join Manchester United