The music video for the No. 1 hit song Despacito has a new record - it's become the most popular clip on YouTube of all-time with more than 3 billion views.
Despite the popularity of the Justin Bieber remix of "Despacito", which is now topping the ARIA charts, it doesn't even have an official video, so the audio for that tracks sits at a comparatively small 470 million views at the present time.
When the song whose title means "slowly" in English initially went to number one in May, it was the first Spanish-language song to reach that position since Macarena did in 1996. "Thank you all for supporting since day one!"
Search called off for 3 US Marines who crashed off Australia
Defense Secretary Jim Mattis "to offer Australia's support in any way that can be of assistance". They have been involved in a series of crashes in recent years.
But what's this? "Despacito" from Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee took just over 200 days to claim the number one spot on YouTube.
"Despacito" is also the first video to break the three billion view mark, which is impressive by itself.
Bieber, who's featured in the song's remix, recently cancelled the remainder of his goal tour, explaining in an Instagram post that he wants his "mind, heart, and soul to be sustainable". Honey Singh's remixed song Dheerey Dheerey from the movie Ashqui too has approximately 240 million views and thus placed at fifth spot.
- BBCI: Australia 'golden girl' Betty Cuthbert dies aged 79
- Saudi Arabia Defends Impending Mass Execution of Shia Protesters
- (TDS) Scheduled to Post Quarterly Earnings on Thursday
- Bomb hoax delays flight by 3 hours at Jodhpur airport
- Renaissance Technologies LLC Purchases New Position in Univar Inc. (NYSE:UNVR)
- Special counsel Mueller impanels grand jury in Russian Federation investigation
- Querelles au sein de l'Asean sur la mer de Chine méridionale
- Packers Issue Family Night Reminders
- Cool-headed Marquez at the double at Czech GP
- Baxter International Inc. (NYSE:BAX) Position Reduced by Hartland & Co. LLC