YSRCP party said that Reddy's comment's were misconstrued.
After YS Jagan controversial speech in Bahiranga Sabha at Nandyal SPG grounds TDP ministers and leaders reacts strongly on his harsh comments on TDP Govt and AP CM Chdrababu Naidu.
He made the snide remark while addressing a public meeting in Nandyal town of Kurnool district on Thursday.
The other point YSR Congress leaders are that Bhuma family is trying to stir sentiment with the photos of Bhuma Nagi Reddy and Shoba Nagi Reddy. YSRCP MLA Roja said that Reddy's comments were misconstrued.
Bp. Dewane: Health care laws must begin and end with human person
Congress and the Trump administration could enforce the requirement that most people have health insurance. Otherwise, millions of low-income people with serious medical problems will be harmed and might even die.
The TDP leader alleged that Reddy was inciting violence and said he had no right to continue as the Leader of Opposition. Earlier on Friday, TDP's state coordinator secretary M Subba Rao also lodged a complaint against Reddy, for "using abusive words and provoking the public to shoot Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister in public".
He said it is a proud moment to see a Telugu man as the (next) Chairman of the Upper House of Parliament. "A person like Chandrababu Naidu should be shot in public for his double speak and unending deeds of corruption", Jagan was quoted as saying by ANI.
District Telugu Desam Party president and Kurnool Urban Development Authority chairman Somisetty Venkateswarlu "challenged" the YSRC president to announce a date and venue where he would gun down the Chief Minister.
- Trois mamies reprennent "Single Ladies" de Beyoncé (et c'est hilarant) (Vidéo) — Australie
- Qui sont les victimes du double meurtre du policier — Cogolin
- Telangana CM K Chandrasekhar Rao to move Supreme Court over GST
- Nigeria: des dizaines de morts dans une fusillade
- Splatoon 2: Ketchup vs Mayonnaise Splatfest Results
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc
- National Trust backs down in volunteers gay rainbow badge row
- Ashwin's fi-fer helps India bundle out Lanka for 183 : Colombo Test
- Le prix de Gareth Bale est fixé — Real Madrid
- Attaque contre une base militaire vénézuélienne : un député dénonce une acte "terroriste"