Riyad Mahrez has admitted he would be interested in a move to Roma, as his future remains the subject of speculation.
Until then, the 26-year-old said he will continue to give his best for the club.
Furthermore, they state there is also a possibility that Leicester would receive a percentage of any profit Roma make from Mahrez down the line, even if that could very well be wishful thinking on the Serie A side's part.
It has been a long wait for Mahrez who handed in a formal transfer request to Leicester at the end of last season.
Fernando à Galatasaray — Mercato Man City
Au milieu de terrain du côté de Manchester City, Fernando était notamment barré par Yaya Touré, Fabian Delph et Fernandinho. Annoncé depuis plusieurs jours déjà, Galatasaray a officialisé l'arrivée du Brésilien Fernando.
Talking to Sky Sports, Mahrez has confirmed that he wants to move to Roma and that he is frustrated by Leicester's decision to block his exit.
RIYAD MAHREZ is hoping to finalise a move from Leicester City within the next few weeks.
"There is nothing to do at the moment, Roma are a big club and I'd like to talk with them".
Still short of the Foxes' valuation of the Algeria worldwide, the new bid has yet to be rejected, and the player has made it clear he would like to talk to Roma about a potential move there, being unable to do so until an offer is accepted.
- Somerset Trust Co Buys 308 Shares of JM Smucker Company (The) (SJM)
- Northeast BC unemployment rate drops for month of July
- AC Milan eyeing move for Chelsea and Manchester United striker Radamel Falcao
- " Benno Bokk Yakaar " rafle les 14 députés sur 15 de la diaspora
- Carnival Cruises Now Offering Same-Sex Weddings At Sea In Bermuda
- Toppling Kim Jong-un 'could easily make North Korea worse'
- International Olympic Committee to buy up to 50 pc stake in Mundra LNG terminal
- Wenger believes Neymar fees 'beyond rationality'
- Donald Trump's shitty tweets printed on toilet paper
- Trump accepts that Mexico border wall issue left him cornered