Following our review of the game from past year for another version of the game, we've learned that the developer has announced that the game will finally make its way to Xbox One later this month, on August 18. Originally released on PS4 with PS VR support and PC, and quickly picking up the VR option on the latter platform a few months later, it also landed on Switch back in May.
Les niveaux Bonus et Time Attack présentés en vidéo — Sonic Mania
Pour rappel, Sonic Mania déboulera sur PC, Playstation 4 , Xbox One et Switch le 15 août prochain. La première est un stage bonus intitulé " Blue Spheres ".
Thumper launches for Xbox One and Windows 10 on August 18th. "The key element to "rhythm violence" is how good it feels to play". A VR version of the game has been released for PlayStation VR and through Steam. We've fine-tuned the game's controls to feel ideal on the Xbox One. "As you scrape into rails, slam into turns, and slide across lanes, you'll feel an immersive stereo vibration effect through the triggers". The developers note that Thumper will also be fully compatible with the Xbox One X when it releases, offering native 4K gameplay. The game is now priced at $19.99 on Steam and on the PlayStation Store. Set to thumping bass beats, you've got to avoid obstacles, employ catlike reflexes, and learn patterns to defeat bosses.
- Neymar au PSG : le transfert du siècle
- Trump's military ban tweets get mixed reactions in state
- Highlights of Trump's calls with leaders of Mexico, Australia
- Asian forum to express "concern" over North Korea
- Pentagon Identifies Non-Combat Casualty in Kuwait
- 1 dead after train strikes vehicle in Brighton
- Justice League: First detailed look at Steppenwolf revealed
- DayDream de Google compatible avec le Samsung Galaxy S8
- Comment fonctionne une clause libératoire en Espagne — Neymar au PSG
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes