"I am so gutted guys, I don't know what to tell you".
Thursday night headliner Lorde had her set pulled mid-performance.
Her production manager reportedly walked on stage to deliver the bad news to drenched fans in the crowd.
The US festival issued a statement saying the rest of the night's performances were cancelled. In one tweet, she wrote she had the most spectacular show planned for her fans.
Lollapalooza resumes tomorrow and there's no rain in the forecast.
Open Text Corp (TSE:OTC) Stock Rating Upgraded by Beacon Securities
Finally, New South Capital Management Inc. boosted its position in shares of Open Text Corporation by 92.1% in the first quarter. BidaskClub raised Open Text Corporation from a "sell" rating to a "hold" rating in a research report on Thursday, July 13th.
Liam Gallagher was the only act to experience any difficulties, leaving the stage after 20 minutes because of a sore throat.
"I guess the festival has said the weather is too insane for us to play right now", she told fans on stage.
Lorde had played just four songs - including Magnets, 400 Luxe and Tennis Court - when the festival was evacuated.
Following the decision, Lorde took to her Twitter page to apologise to fans and promise that she would make it up to them if at all possible. "This is the most MELODRAMA shit ever", she added.
Lollapalooza is scheduled to run until Sunday, with performers including Chance the Rapper, The Killers, Arcade Fire and The xx.
- Arista Networks, Inc. Setting The Table For Earnings
- Monaco arrive sur Ghezzal — INFO TELEFOOT
- Dilip Kumar Health Worsens, Currently On Ventilator
- Liquid-filled iPhone cases recalled
- J Balvin destrona a "Despacito" en lista global de Spotify
- Avoir un peu de graisse permet d'éviter les problèmes de santé
- Ed Sheeran : Il dévoile le clip de " Bibia Be Ye Ye "
- Metal Tiger PLC (LON:MTR) Earns Buy Rating from VSA Capital
- Balayya throws a fit on the sets of 102nd film
- LG V30 : un grand affichage POLED 6 pouces FullVision encore plus élégant