Apparently LG is planning on putting a "floating bar" of sorts in the V30's interface, which will serve roughly the same goal the second screen has up until now. Now, it's being reported that the V30 will ditch the signature secondary display in favor of what's being called as a "floating bar".
LG isn't a company known for its fear of braking the status quo: recall the LG G5, which was a fearless departure from conventional smartphones (though also a market failure), or the V10 and V20, which had that unusual second screen on top of the main one.
Android Authority's source claims that the second screen will be replaced by a new floating bar.
And while the original source seems to have been pretty lax on the specifics, the floating bar was apparently created to give "quick access to shortcuts and possibly even notifications".
Demi Lovato Is Confident AF in New Instagram Photo with Empowering Message
Being around somebody who was 80 pounds and had an active eating disorder.it's hard not to grow up like that. "It's something that I have, it's not who I am".
The LG V30's floating bar could simply be a new pop out window that shows users app shortcuts and notifications. But even in this case we can look at this from another point of view: LG is breaking its own status quo. of breaking the status quo.
LG is expected to launch its upcoming V30 flagship smartphone on August 31 and while the smartphone has been among leaks for quite some time, we might now have a better idea about its design. The LG V30 is said to feature a 6.0-inch quad HD 1440p OLED FullVision display. However, the display used in V30 will come with rounded corners and it will also support HDR 10 and Google Daydream.
As for the V30's cameras, the device will be the first smartphone to feature a camera with an f/1.6 aperture lens. The camera will also have a Crystal Clear Glass Lens and improved light transmittance. It is expected to come with IP68 water and dust resistance rating. The smartphone has been tipped to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC and house a 3200mAh battery. Storage options could possibly include 32GB and 64GB variants, while a 128GB model is likely.
The LG V30 will not have a secondary display like the V20 and the V10. The upcoming device will be available to preorder in the United States on September 17 and will be officially released on September 28.
- U.S. hits Venezuela president with sanctions
- Connacht's Claire Molloy Confirmed As Ireland Women's World Cup Captain
- White House Makes Contradictory Statements on Anti-Russia Sanctions
- Venezuela braces for new protests after deadly vote, 10 killed so far
- Neymar : approuvez-vous le montage financier réalisé par le PSG ?
- Atlus announces rhythm games for Persona 5 and Persona 3
- Foot - WTF - Bastian Schweinsteiger : "Si on bat le Real, on peut gagner le Mondial"
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Insider Sells $5206643.00 in Stock
- L'Assemblée et le Sénat en désaccord — Réserve parlementaire
- Trump To Unveil Legislation Limiting Legal Immigration