A family is demanding justice after they say a young mother died following a cosmetic procedure. "They're supposed to know what they (are) doing, such a tragic incident".
Bynum's family lawyer, Jack Yankowitz, said the injection was done by someone "representing himself as a doctor".
Bynum was the mother of two girls. "That probably could've saved her life", he said. "She was a very well-respected woman in the community".
Brother Tymel Bynum added that her feet turned blue after the procedure, and she was placed in the shower twice at the clinic and then sent home. That May, a Maryland woman died after getting butt injections in a Queens basement by a quack doctor who fled the scene.
"They had their licenses", Tymel Bymun said. Meanwhile, in an ongoing police investigation, authorities have neither identified the doctor nor stated whether the procedure was legal, according to the newspaper.
Une voiture prend feu à cause d'une cigarette électronique — France
En septembre, déjà à Toulouse, un jeune homme de 30 ans avait aussi été gravement blessé dans les mêmes circonstances. C'est vraisemblablement la batterie d'une cigarette électronique qui est à l'origine du sinistre.
"She went to the hospital and couldn't breathe and whatever was in her, went to her head", her brother said. "She was brain dead and she had zero chance to basically come back from it". The family is convinced whoever performed the procedure killed the Harlem mom. One of her friend commented: "U look handsome boo!" to which she replied, "Thank you so much".
At the makeshift memorial are happy birthday balloons.
"My daughter was murdered", Bertie Bynum, 51, Latesha's distraught mother, told the Daily News on Monday.
The New York City Medical Examiner's office has not yet determined the cause or manner of Bynum's death, but her family is convinced that it was criminal.
- Australia 'disrupts terror plot' to bring down airplane
- Starbucks to close 379 Teavana stores, including 1 at Park City Center
- Un rapport dénonce une situation pire que prévue — Réchauffement climatique
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI) Upgraded to "Hold" at BidaskClub
- Flags at half-staff for bridge collapse anniversary
- Tom Hiddleston to star in Kenneth Branagh production of 'Hamlet'
- Amazon serves up exclusive rights to ATP World Tour tennis
- EA confirms BioWare Montreal is merging with Motive
- In Kabul : Two killed in IS-claimed attack on Iraq embassy