The Hornets, however, will be sporting the jumpman logo, making the Hornets the only USA professional sports team with Michael Jordan's iconic logo on its uniforms.
On Tuesday (AEDT), the Charlotte Hornets reaped the benefits of one of those perks with the reveal of their new uniform. On Monday, it was the Charlotte Hornets' turn to unveil two of their new uniforms for the upcoming season - the white Association and teal Icon editions. The new unis aren't a drastic departure from previous ones.
Standout changes on the uniforms include thinner stripes on both versions, the White uniform now having a secondary logo on the side of the shorts instead of the Crown CH logo we're used to seeing. But Kemba Walker and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist have showed off the two primary uniforms the team will wear for the 2017-18 season.
Madison County fairgoers talk safety following OH amusement ride tragedy
Seven others were injured, ranging in ages from 14 to 42, and two were listed in critical condition Thursday, according to the AP. But Thursday, rides were open and functioning at the fairgrounds in Madison County at its annual fair.
The Icon Edition, previously known as the road uniform, represents the rich heritage and iconic identity that exists within each franchise.
Nike and the National Basketball Association worked together to create four core uniforms for each team, classified as "editions", which draw from the rich heritage of the National Basketball Association and its respective franchises.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc
- Video of shark 'dragged behind speedboat' in waters off Miami sparks outrage
- Unisys Corporation (NASDAQ:UIS) To Report Earnings
- Amber Rose Responds To 'Traditionally Attractive' Backlash But It Was Too Late
- After Nitish, now AIADMK likely to join Modi-led NDA government
- Japanese frozen beef tariff rise causes U.S. rift
- Pawan Kalyan's Political Entry In October
- Cytori Therapeutics Inc (CYTX) PT Set at $10.00 by Maxim Group
- Pfizer revenue misses as demand falls for older drugs, Prevnar
- Salihamidzic passait nommé au poste de directeur sportif du bayern