Beachgoers reported the body to city employees about 6:30 a.m., according to a Facebook post from the Ocean City Police Department.
Ocean City Police Public Affairs Specialist Lindsay Richard said that Connor was found in a hole in the sand. There was no indication that she has washed onto the shore.
Netflix drama '13 Reasons Why' linked to suicidal thoughts
For example, the show could remove scenes depicting suicide and include suicide hotline numbers in each episode. Some of the data indicates that 13 Reasons Why may have helped some viewers.
A 30-year-old Berlin man suffered a life-threatening neck injury when he tried to jump from a boat early Monday in the waters off Ocean City, state officials said.
The body was taken to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner to determine the cause of death.
- Switzerland Just Opened the World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge
- Astros Trade For LHP Francisco Liriano
- State Records First 2017 West Nile Death
- Mother warns of dangers of cold sores after her child gets herpes
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- HBO piratée, Game of Thrones menacée ?
- Police arrest 42 homosexuals in Lagos hotel
- L'ambassade d'Irak attaquée par Daesh à Kaboul
- Complex chemistry on Titan may form membranes
- Sportsmanship makes us winners, says Mercedes boss