Beachgoers reported the body to city employees about 6:30 a.m., according to a Facebook post from the Ocean City Police Department.
Ocean City Police Public Affairs Specialist Lindsay Richard said that Connor was found in a hole in the sand. There was no indication that she has washed onto the shore.
Asteroid Flyby To Assist NASA Test Global Tracking Network
TC4 has not been seen since its 2012 discovery, when it sped past Earth at about one-fourth the distance from Earth to the moon. Soon after, it vanished into the inky darkness of space, too small and faint to be detected again in the years since.
A 30-year-old Berlin man suffered a life-threatening neck injury when he tried to jump from a boat early Monday in the waters off Ocean City, state officials said.
The body was taken to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner to determine the cause of death.
- Southern Nuclear to oversee Vogtle construction, replacing Westinghouse
- Sportsmanship makes us winners, says Mercedes boss
- State Records First 2017 West Nile Death
- Astros Trade For LHP Francisco Liriano
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Ex-Google executive Vic Gundotra believes Android photography is lagging behind iPhone
- Thrifty Duchess of Cambridge recycles designer wardrobe
- Gingrich on John Kelly: White House 'Game Changer'
- Netflix drama '13 Reasons Why' linked to suicidal thoughts
- Police arrest 42 homosexuals in Lagos hotel