Thus, potential buyers have been anxiously anticipating the ability to pre-order the system.
Nintendo just updated its official Facebook page with an encouraging message to all of you who are looking forward to picking up a Super NES Classic Edition. We know it's arriving on September 22, and a few different retailers have independently confirmed that they'll offer pre-orders for the device. But, the company promises, pre-orders are going to be a thing.
We appreciate the incredible anticipation that exists for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System: Super NES Classic...
R Ashwin leapfrogs Herath to second spot in ICC Test rankings
Off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin has leapfrogged Sri Lanka's Rangana Herath to wrest back the second position among bowlers. Jadeja and Ashwin also maintained second and third ranks respectively in the all-rounders' list.
"A significant amount of additional systems will be shipped to stores for launch day", the post continues, ending with more consoles being sent out to retailers "throughout the balance of the calendar year".
How thoughtful. Nintendo finally answers the demand of the consumer, giving the public another retro feel: Nintendo actually having enough consoles on the shelves. When the SNES Classic Edition was first announced, Nintendo did explain that it would make more units than it did of the NES Classic, which was also constantly sold out, leaving many glad that Nintendo is offering some clarification.
- Williams forced to wait for appeal verdict
- Two in custody following Houston County shooting Featured
- Overwatch Dataminers Confirm 40+ New Summer Items and Console Behavior Reports
- ICC Seeks BCCI's Support to Get Cricket Back to Olympic Fold
- Leaked images of Samsung's high-end flip phone leave little to the imagination
- Militants prepare to vacate Syria border
- CM Mamata Banerjee lashes out at BJP for raising LPG prices
- Stevie Wonder, Green Day, The Chainsmokers To Headline Global Citizen Festival
- The new Xbox Wireless Adapter is significantly slimmer
- QUALCOMM Incorporated (QCOM) Consensus EPS Estimates