Bollywood actor Arjun Kapoor's latest film "Mubarakan" witnessed a super Sunday at the Box Office, all thanks to the theatre footfall of the audience. The makers must be delighted with Sunday's collections, as the numbers further shot to Rs 10.37 crore, bringing the total earnings to whopping Rs 22.91 crore, in just the first weekend of the film. Amassing a grand opening weekend collection of Rs 210 crore nett worldwide, the magnum opus is still on a trail-blazing run till date. India biz. Growth on Sun [vis-à-vis Fri]: "100.97%", he tweeted.
Though the film started at a low rate, with the coming weekend, the film caught the speed and earned many times better than on Friday i.e. release day. With the double role played by Arjun Kapoor and supported by the power packed performance of Anil Kapoor, the film also stars Ileana D'Cruz and Athiya Shetty. He told about Amitabh Bachchan, who asked him not take a break from his film career and since then Anil Kapoor is coming up with his brilliant film from long 38 years of his career.
Le meeting de l'opposition à Dubréka enfin autorisé après d'intenses tractations
Une claque pour Bouréma Condé qui, s'adressant aux Guinéens à la télévision nationale, insinue que Kagbelen est la seule porte d'entrée et de sortie de la capitale guinéenne.
Mubarakan is an Indian romantic comedy film, directed by Anees Bazmee and produced by Sony Pictures Network Productions, Murad Khetani and Ashwin Varde. The other important cast of the film is Neha Sharma, Karan Kundra, Ratna Pathak Shah and Rahul Dev who have entertained the audience on a large scale. Movie critic and business analyst Taran Adarsh on Monday took to Twitter to confirm the same.
- ASUS ZenFone 4 Launch Date Revealed: 19th August
- Duffy wins fourth in a row in Edmonton
- Tea time is up for Teavana, the Starbucks subsidiary
- Aus cricket on brink of peace
- Aucun dumping fiscal après le Brexit — Londres
- WWE's Chris Jericho Involved in Profanity-Filled Altercation
- The Coca-Cola Company (KO) closed at $46.01 in the last trading session
- How Analysts Rated Drax Group Plc (LON:DRX) Last Week?
- You Can Catch Monster Hunter Stories This September
- HSN, Inc. (HSNI) Stake Decreased by Tudor Investment Corp ET AL