Microsoft is launching a new subscription program for buying Surface computers and tablets in much the same way that many people now purchase smartphones, with no-interest financing for two years and the ability to upgrade to a new device before the term is up. If businesses choose the 30-month period, they can upgrade after 18 months.
Alternatively, you can visit the physical store in the USA to get Surface Plus. Customers can add the Microsoft Complete extended service plan for an additional cost. Small and medium-sized businesses that are currently enrolled in the Surface Membership program will now enjoy the same enterprise-grade services and support under the Surface Plus for Business plan.
Office 365 for Business: For an additional $8.25 per user per month, businesses can enjoy the ultimate productivity experience on Surface. A version for businesses, called Surface Plus for Business, allows for variable lease terms and upgrades as often as ever 12 months.
It looks like there's going to be a Princess Diaries 3
The author did caution, however, that she only knows a script exists: "So, who knows?" "So, who knows? [It] could happen, as we say", Cabot said.
All customers on this program will have the option to add the Microsoft Complete extended service plan.
Pre-orders opened in early June for the new $99.99 Surface Pen, but only in a single color: Platinum.
The main condition attached to the device upgrade offer is that customers have to return their existing Surface device after 18 months and that it has to be in "good condition".
Businesses can expand or reduce their device fleet mid-term. Furthermore, Microsoft is also offering device protection to the customers, it comes with accident damage protection.
- Deux chefs de l'opposition arrêtés car "ils cherchaient à s'enfuir" — Venezuela
- Record de chaleur nocturne en France métropolitaine
- 100 years on: Passchendaele remembered
- Ulta Beauty Downgraded On Sector Weakness In The US
- Chandigarh Boy of Class XII Secured Google Job as a Graphic Designer
- Zoo de Beauval : ce sera finalement des jumeaux pandas !
- #EndorseThis: John Oliver Exposes Alex Jones's Snake Oil Empire
- Gonzalez hurls eight no-hit innings in Nationals win
- Are Analysts Bullish Nokia Oyj (ADR) (NYSE:NOK) After Last Week?
- Mumbai University fails to meet chancellor's deadline to declare already delayed results