Microsoft is launching a new subscription program for buying Surface computers and tablets in much the same way that many people now purchase smartphones, with no-interest financing for two years and the ability to upgrade to a new device before the term is up. If businesses choose the 30-month period, they can upgrade after 18 months.
Alternatively, you can visit the physical store in the USA to get Surface Plus. Customers can add the Microsoft Complete extended service plan for an additional cost. Small and medium-sized businesses that are currently enrolled in the Surface Membership program will now enjoy the same enterprise-grade services and support under the Surface Plus for Business plan.
Office 365 for Business: For an additional $8.25 per user per month, businesses can enjoy the ultimate productivity experience on Surface. A version for businesses, called Surface Plus for Business, allows for variable lease terms and upgrades as often as ever 12 months.
Record de chaleur nocturne en France métropolitaine
La température minimale enregistrée à Marignana est de 30.5, à Pila Canale était de 28.8°C et à Sartene de 27.7°C. C'est un nouveau record nocturne pour la France métropolitaine qui a été enregistré, le dernier datant de 2003.
All customers on this program will have the option to add the Microsoft Complete extended service plan.
Pre-orders opened in early June for the new $99.99 Surface Pen, but only in a single color: Platinum.
The main condition attached to the device upgrade offer is that customers have to return their existing Surface device after 18 months and that it has to be in "good condition".
Businesses can expand or reduce their device fleet mid-term. Furthermore, Microsoft is also offering device protection to the customers, it comes with accident damage protection.
- Deux chefs de l'opposition arrêtés car "ils cherchaient à s'enfuir" — Venezuela
- Le bloqueur ciblé de pubs fait son apparition sur Android [MAJ — Chrome
- AA fires executive chairman for gross misconduct
- College football player loses scholarship over his YouTube channel
- Research Found a Way to Create Protein with Only Electricity and Air
- Dunkerque résiste aux Emojis — Box-office US
- Toddler Insists On Personally Greeting Every Passenger As He Boards A Flight
- Ulta Beauty Downgraded On Sector Weakness In The US
- Michael Bisping Scoffs at Prospect of a Tyron Woodley vs. GSP Fight
- Methanex Corporation (NASDAQ:MEOH) Position Reduced by Campbell & CO Investment Adviser LLC