Despite ruling out the opportunity to pocket up to €80 million Liverpool were prepared to invest in the talented midfielder, RB Leipzig would be forced to settle for €50 million as early as next summer.
The Guinea global, 22, has established himself as one of the Bundesliga's most-coveted midfielders since joining RB Leipzig last summer.
"It's 100 percent that Naby will play this year at Leipzig".
"The chance [of Keita leaving] is null", the manager said.
The Guinea worldwide was crucial to the fledgling club finishing second in their maiden Bundesliga season in 2016/17 and reaching the Champions League eight years after their formation.
"At the beginning of the transfer period, we said we would start the season with all our best players".
CBB bosses draft in controversial ex-Apprentice star at the last minute!
The news comes after Real Housewives Of Cheshire star Dawn Ward has pulled out, with Karthik being chosen as a replacement. As well as appearing on the business show, Karthik has also been a panellist on Big Brother's Bit On The Side.
"I'm sure the club are working 24/7 behind the scenes to bring players in, not only to keep the supporters happy, but to strengthen the squad for the big season ahead".
So far this summer, only Mohamed Salah, Dominic Solanke and Andrew Robertson have arrived at Liverpool, meaning more signings are expected before the close of the transfer window in just four short weeks.
"For us, everyone can see how important Naby Keita is for our game", Hasenhuttl said. "I think he is more focused than a year ago".
"When you play such a famous season as previous year it is normal players get interest, that other clubs are watching us is normal", he said.
Keita has become one of the most sought after youngsters in Europe over the past year. "The first time in the Champions League is a great thing for Naby", he said.
- 'Shubh Mangal Saavdhaan': Watch how Bhoomi deals with Ayushmann Khurrana's erectile dysfunction
- 'Big Bang Theory' Taps Steve Holland as New Showrunner
- MGM Resorts International (NYSE:MGM) Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research to Sell
- Trump Cabinet Members Hold Weekly Bible Study In The White House
- Discovery Is Buying Owner of Food Network, HGTV In $14.6 Billion Deal
- Injury forces Harmanpreet out of Women's Super League
- ZWJ Investment Counsel Inc. Increases Position in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Why I want Neymar to leave Barcelona for PSG - Sergio Ramos
- 2 dead, 2 injured in late-night shooting in Colorado Springs
- Anthony Scaramucci fired as Trump's media chief