A strong underlying performance is likely to be offset by recent gains in the euro, leaving full-year profit estimates "broadly unchanged", Jefferies analysts said in a note.
Heineken sealed a takeover last December with private equity firm Patron Capital, having fought off a rival bid from the pub chain's co-founder Alan McIntosh with a 180p-per-share offer.
Net profit, before exceptional items and amortisation, or beia, was 1.04 billion euros, compared to 977 million euros a year ago.
The Sol and Amstel brewer saw half year operating profit climb 6% to 1.8 billion euros (£1.6 billion), with beer volumes growing 2.6% across all regions. Revenue rose 5.7 % on an organic basis to EUR10.48 billion.
Revenue per hectolitre declined 0.8 percent to 91 euros, while organic revenue per hectolitre went up 3.4%.
Man arrested in connection to double shooting in southeastern Indiana
It happened around 7 p.m.in the 9300 block of State Road 48 after reports that a shooting occurred at a residence. Early Saturday morning, police apprehended Terry Storey, 55, who lives just west of the scene of the shooting.
"Overall in Europe, there was double digit growth for low and no alcohol volume, including strong performance in Spain, Netherlands, Poland and Austria", it said. Heineken's beer volume grew fastest in the Asia-Pacific region as demand for its Tiger brand surged in Vietnam, one of the company's largest markets alongside Mexico and Nigeria.
Conditions in Russian Federation and Africa will remain challenging in the second half, Van Boxmeer said in an interview.
Economic conditions are expected to remain volatile and HEINEKEN continues to assume a negative impact from currency comparable to 2016.
The company expects continued margin expansion in 2017 in line with the medium term margin guidance of a year on year improvement in operating profit (beia) margin of around 40bps.
- Elon Musk gets personal about his 'terrible lows' and 'unrelenting stress'
- Le meeting de l'opposition à Dubréka enfin autorisé après d'intenses tractations
- AAA: Gas prices up another 9 cents in Florida
- Schumer calls on FDA to investigate fast food packaging health impact
- WWE's Chris Jericho Involved in Profanity-Filled Altercation
- Cubs Present Steve Bartman with Personalized 2016 World Series Champions Ring!
- Game Of Thrones Just Aired The Most Badass Moment Ever
- EPA proposes adding old timber treatment site near DeRidder to Superfund list
- Janet Mock Speaks Out Following Charlamagne tha God's Controversial Morning Show
- Phil Jones suspendu pour avoir enfreint la procédure anti-dopage