Vinod Thak, who lost his mother Pramila Thak (55), sister-in-law Amrita Thak (30) and niece Veronika (3 months) in the tragedy, had bought the flat on the third floor of the Siddhi-Sai Cooperative Housing Society just seven months back, by taking a loan of Rs 50 lakh from a bank. I don't know what to do.
Asked what kind of relief he wants, Thak said, "I need to hear their side too".
At least 17 persons died and 28 were injured on July 25 when a four-storey building collapsed in Mumbai's Ghatkopar area last week.
Drake Bell Admits It Was Wrong To Call Out Josh Peck Online
I wanna make Grumpy Old Men with the guy. "I was really surprised and what I was more surprised at was how fans went after Josh ". But while Bell is on board for a reunion , Peck, who has remained silent on the entire wedding debacle, has yet to sign off.
Rs 50,000 has been announced as compensation to those injured severely in the floods as well as Mumbai building collapse.
Srinivas Chaudhary, a relative, demanded the government expedite the process of rehabilitating survivors. The announcement was on the PM's office's Twitter handle this afternoon. "So far, survivors are living with relatives". First, we lost our family members and assets; now, we are at the mercy of our relatives who have accommodated us. "I heard that Modiji has announced monetary relief".
"The state government will bear the hospital expenses of those injured". I will then pursue their case with the bank and appeal for a moratorium on loan repayment. "Their EMIs or loss of other assets will be compensated", Somaiya said.
A Shiv Sena worker, Sunil Shitap, was arrested last week in connection with the building collapse. Shitap's lawyer Sharif Sheikh, however, denied that his client carried out any structural change, arguing that the building itself was very old due to which it collapsed.
- The Pay Gap for Black Women Is Unacceptable
- La ministre du Travail face aux accusations dans l'affaire Danone — France
- Judge orders FAA to consider whether seat size influences safety
- EPA proposes adding old timber treatment site near DeRidder to Superfund list
- HSN, Inc. (HSNI) Stake Decreased by Tudor Investment Corp ET AL
- How Analysts Rated Drax Group Plc (LON:DRX) Last Week?
- Hans Zimmer is working on the Blade Runner 2049 soundtrack
- Texas Woman Found Dead On Ocean City Beach
- Netflix drama '13 Reasons Why' linked to suicidal thoughts
- Tea time is up for Teavana, the Starbucks subsidiary