Vinod Thak, who lost his mother Pramila Thak (55), sister-in-law Amrita Thak (30) and niece Veronika (3 months) in the tragedy, had bought the flat on the third floor of the Siddhi-Sai Cooperative Housing Society just seven months back, by taking a loan of Rs 50 lakh from a bank. I don't know what to do.
Asked what kind of relief he wants, Thak said, "I need to hear their side too".
At least 17 persons died and 28 were injured on July 25 when a four-storey building collapsed in Mumbai's Ghatkopar area last week.
SEGA Forever : Au tour de Shinobi d'être jouable gratuitement
Les joueurs qui souhaitent revenir dans le passé en toute liberté peuvent obtenir une version sans publicité au prix de 2,29 €. D'autres délicieuses sucreries rétro garniront très bientôt la collection Sega Forever , alors restez connectés!
Rs 50,000 has been announced as compensation to those injured severely in the floods as well as Mumbai building collapse.
Srinivas Chaudhary, a relative, demanded the government expedite the process of rehabilitating survivors. The announcement was on the PM's office's Twitter handle this afternoon. "So far, survivors are living with relatives". First, we lost our family members and assets; now, we are at the mercy of our relatives who have accommodated us. "I heard that Modiji has announced monetary relief".
"The state government will bear the hospital expenses of those injured". I will then pursue their case with the bank and appeal for a moratorium on loan repayment. "Their EMIs or loss of other assets will be compensated", Somaiya said.
A Shiv Sena worker, Sunil Shitap, was arrested last week in connection with the building collapse. Shitap's lawyer Sharif Sheikh, however, denied that his client carried out any structural change, arguing that the building itself was very old due to which it collapsed.
- Chelsea to miss out on Alex Sandro?
- Sa relation et ce "lien secret" avec Vanessa Paradis — Jeanne Moreau
- How Analysts Rated Drax Group Plc (LON:DRX) Last Week?
- Judge orders FAA to consider whether seat size influences safety
- Trump's new chief of staff takes over a White House in chaos
- HBO piratée, Game of Thrones menacée ?
- Thrifty Duchess of Cambridge recycles designer wardrobe
- Hans Zimmer is working on the Blade Runner 2049 soundtrack
- India may need 2100 planes over 20 years, says Boeing
- Tea time is up for Teavana, the Starbucks subsidiary