The Broncos took Clady with the 12th overall pick in the 2008 NFL Draft and he was a second-team All-Pro selection as a rookie after starting every game that year.
He said in the post that "several teams" were interested in signing him, but he has chose to call it a career.
Clady tweeted out word that he was retiring after nine seasons in the NFL.
Clady came into the Broncos organization and made an immediate impact.
"I have deliberated on this decision thoroughly until now", he wrote, "because I wanted to see if the beginning of National Football League training camps would inspire the passion that I need to perform at the standards that I established for myself during my nine-year National Football League career".
South Pasadena Father Expected to Plead Guilty to Son's Murder
On the same day Estevez contacted police, Andressian Sr. was found passed out by his vehicle at Arroyo Park in South Pasadena. Andressian, when he was brought back from Las Vegas, that gave the officers the information as to where his son was buried".
Unfortunately for the former Boise State standout, injuries caught up with him throughout the latter part of his career.
Injuries would then hamper Clady's career.
The Broncos traded Clady, and a seventh round pick, to the New York Jets before the 2016 season. Foot and knee injuries limited Clady to only 18 games from 2013 to 2015.
The veteran left tackle tore a rotator cuff in Week 3 and played through it for the next month until he was finally put on injured reserve.
Clady reportedly visited the Seattle Seahawks recently but there wasn't a contract offer.
- Bask In The Lush 'Call Me By Your Name' Trailer
- L'OL rencontrera les Brésiliens de Chapecoense le 8 août — Amical
- Trump's ban on transgender people in military contradicts his campaign message
- All is set for Buhari's return - Presidency reveals
- Facebook Is Working on a Video Chat Device
- Vanguard MSCI Europe ETF (VGK) Reviewed By Analysts
- Amazon's 'Black America' Will Present An Alternate-Alternate America Than HBO's 'Confederate'
- GameStop Is Staying Open On Thanksgiving For First Time In Three Years
- Bollard Group LLC Has $1.56 Million Position in HSBC Holdings PLC
- India set to block $1.3 bln Gland Pharma-Fosun deal