But while Bell is on board for a reunion, Peck, who has remained silent on the entire wedding debacle, has yet to sign off. It's just, when you've been so close to somebody for so long, I mean, there's just certain things that, you know, 'Hey why'd you do that?
In the wake of the very, very public argument, users took to their social media accounts to say that the lost love between the two stars has "ruined their childhood", and have even gone so far as to call Josh "Judas" for backstabbing his ex-bff. Yeah, I said the ties are cut or whatever, but I should have just texted that to him, you know. Please! Like, just do something to get the attention off of this.
But after his reaction declaring their brotherhood over for all the internet to see, Bell confessed he was actually "just being cranky". "I had to find out on social media?'" Bell said while speaking to "Entertainment Tonight".
Bell also confirmed he would be keen to work with Peck again in the future, saying: "I love the kid". I wanna make Grumpy Old Men with the guy. "I was really surprised and what I was more surprised at was how fans went after Josh". And then you're like, "You know what!?" "You gotta talk to Peck, you gotta talk to Josh", Bell said.
Ark: Survival Evolved Delayed to Late August
The game's new Ragnarok map will also launch on console on August 29, the same day as a big PC patch will arrive for the arena. Further, custom creatures will be added to the main game, which will permit players to transfer them via the CrossARK system.
After months of stress, though, it seems like all is finally fine and good with the former Nick stars.
A reunion, musical or onscreen, would all come down to Peck.
"I would love to do it. If I work my butt off and stay focused, I could do that right now'". At one point, Drake and Josh star Miranda Cosgrove received so many comments on her Instagram that she decided to make a statement about the situation, implying that she's remained friends with both of her former co-stars and doesn't' want to be involved. Fans will be thrilled that the two former co-stars are back on friendly terms.
Drake famously went on a Twitter rant when he found out the wedding was taking place via social media.
- Mother warns of dangers of cold sores after her child gets herpes
- Boris Johnson denies plotting resignation over Brexit
- Gingrich on John Kelly: White House 'Game Changer'
- Police arrest 42 homosexuals in Lagos hotel
- Netflix drama '13 Reasons Why' linked to suicidal thoughts
- The Pay Gap for Black Women Is Unacceptable
- Ex-Google executive Vic Gundotra believes Android photography is lagging behind iPhone
- State Records First 2017 West Nile Death
- L'ambassade d'Irak attaquée par Daesh à Kaboul
- Plagiocéphalie : la HAS prépare des documents d'information