Earlier - ASUS is expected to launch the new ZenFone 4 smartphone very soon and we have already seen a couple of rumors for the same. Reports up until now allege that, in addition to the recently-announced Zenfone 4 Max, the lineup will include three other phones: the regular Zenfone 4, Zenfone 4 Selfie, and Zenfone 4 Pro. The phones will be unveiled in the coming August month, hopefully on August 17th. When ASUS first launched the ZenFone devices, they capitalized heavily on the wave of budget smartphones that was around. A new Leakster has also posted a tweet from his official handle featuring the Asus Zenfone 4 Trio in different colors. You can check out the Tweet from here. As is typically the case with ZenFone, the new phone will likely be released overseas at first. It's said that the same Pro model should offer high-end features like a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, 6 GB of RAM, and at least 64 GB of storage space.
Dow notches record high amid strong earnings season
Oil prices continued higher at the start of the week, with United States crude futures climbing back above $50.00 a barrel. The Nasdaq composite underperformed, falling 0.45 percent as large-cap tech stocks like Facebook and Alphabet pulled back.
Also seen on the phone was what looked like a dual-cam 21MP setup, with 2x optical zoom. The phone would be running on an Android 7.1.1 Nougat Operating System. It was eventually launched in Russian Federation officially a few months later. We don't know whether the company will launch this phone separately or with the bunch of other Asus Zenfone 4 smartphones. Stay tuned with us more updates on the latest tech news.
- Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp targeting Premier League title
- Cubs Present Steve Bartman with Personalized 2016 World Series Champions Ring!
- Blake Lively Says She Loves Ryan Reynolds 'Most of the Time'
- Phil Jones suspendu pour avoir enfreint la procédure anti-dopage
- EPA proposes adding old timber treatment site near DeRidder to Superfund list
- Elon Musk gets personal about his 'terrible lows' and 'unrelenting stress'
- Hans Zimmer is working on the Blade Runner 2049 soundtrack
- Mike Pence offers 'prayers and condolences' to Charlie Gard's parents
- India may need 2100 planes over 20 years, says Boeing
- Aus cricket on brink of peace