During a conference call with investors the CEO revealed that the Maserati brand would spearhead this transition towards electrification. Marchionne proposed the initial transformation phase guiding the group's electrification steps until 2022, when the majority of FCA models will be electrically powered in some way or another.
All new Maseratis will be part-electric from 2019, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles boss Sergio Marchionne has said - shortly before announcing his retirement. According to reports, Maserati will swap nearly all of its investment in power trains to electric following the fact that "it completes the development of its next two models".
Maserati has revealed that their first electrified model will arrive in 2020 and be based on the Alfieri concept that debuted in 2014 at the Geneva Motor Show. Acting as the forward-looking electric brand under the FCA umbrella, all cars rolling off the Maranello production line from as soon as 2019 will be electrically assisted at the very least.
First Majestic Silver Corp. (FR) Receives C$12.30 Average PT from Brokerages
Credit Suisse AG owned approximately 0.22% of Pan American Silver Corp. worth $5,939,000 at the end of the most recent quarter. Zacks Investment Research cut Pan American Silver Corp. from a buy rating to a hold rating in a report on Friday, May 12th.
Just before then, Maserati is going to hybridise numerous current models, with the Levante SUV model set to be the most likely to bring in hybrid drivetrain to the group. As Maserati Europe boss Giulio Pastore told Autocar past year: "The current platform allows for hybrid".
FCA has been unsure about investing in electric models until now because of the industry's uncertainty, "We [FCA] have been reluctant to embrace that avenue until we saw clearer the path forward".
- Industrial output up 1.6% in June
- Valley National Bancorp (VLY) Under Technical Analysis' Limelight
- Mortgage approvals hit nine-month low amid 'weakened consumer purchasing power'
- Today's Brokerage Rating: Wells Fargo & Company (WFC), Micron Technology, Inc. (MU)
- AAA: Gas prices up another 9 cents in Florida
- Janet Mock Speaks Out Following Charlamagne tha God's Controversial Morning Show
- Nationals acquire All-Star closer Kintzler from Twins
- Mammana quitte Lyon pour le Zenit Saint-Pétersbourg — Transfert
- Group Files Complaint Over Google's Tracking of In-Store Purchases
- Heineken brews profits worldwide as non-alcoholic beer proves popular in Europe