With the new Vodafone Rs 445 student offer, you also get a discount booklet from Zomato, OLA and other providers.
All new Vodafone customers who want to be in this students scheme must show their College ID to get the new SIM.
The new Vodafone Campus Survival Kit offers 1GB 3G or 4G data along with unlimited voice calls for 84 days, at a price of Rs 445.
This offer is named as "Vodaphone Campus Survival Kit" and presently available to students of Delhi Capital region. In the latest announcement from the company, it has announced unlimited calls and whopping 84GB data at nominal price. It is valid for 84 days.
10 inmates recaptured after 12 escape Alabama jail
The Walker County Sheriff's Office said in a statement on Facebook that the 12 inmates escaped from the Walker County Jail on Sunday.
As part of the "kit" the company will provide a messenger bag together with various discounts coupons which will include offers from Ola, Zomato among others.
As far as Reliance Jio is concerned, they are now offering similar benefits for Rs 399 along with free roaming and unlimited SMS.
Vodafone at present also offers free calls with limit of 1,200 minutes per week and 300 minutes per day along with a daily data of 1GB for 84 days at Rs 349 in Delhi-NCR but it is a limited period offer. However, according to a report by BGR, even if the Rs 349 packs ends, the survival kit users will have an option to continue data and calling benefits by a recharge of Rs 352, which is valid for 84 days. "This plan will be rolled out across India". This plan brings 1GB 3G/4G data cap per day along with unlimited voice calls.
Recently, Vodafone has announced its new plan at Rs 244 that offers massive 70GB data and other benefits for 70 days. From the second recharge, the validity is reduced to 35 days. The recharge amount may differ from circle to circle.
- US Women's Soccer Steals Late Win Over Brazil
- New Nokia 8 real-life images of Copper-Gold variant leaked
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- Sharad Yadav breaks silence on Nitish, says joining hands with BJP 'unfortunate'
- ITR filing date extended; new date to be announced
- Ruth's Hospitality beats Street 2Q forecasts
- Enterprise Financial Services C (NASDAQ:EFSC) Sees Significantly Lower Trading Volume
- Neymar's inspired performance for Barcelona against PSG in the Champions League
- Sensex gains over 100 points; SBI, Tata Steel, L&T lead
- Ouverture des bureaux de vote pour le 2è tour des législatives — Congo