Nitish Kumar resigned as Bihar Chief Minister last week. "Ever since the Bihar Vikas Mission was formed in January past year, he attended only one meeting and that too for 10 minutes", said a source, adding, "Now, when the JD (U) is in alliance with the BJP, there was no way he could have continued". "Promises made by Prime Minister Modi will get fulfilled", he said. "It is unfortunate that the coalition has broken", Yadav told reporters in Parliament. He said that he held discussions with former deputy CM Tejashwi Yadav and RJD leader Lalu Prasad Yadav regarding corruption charges on them and requested them to issue clarifications, but when his requests were not heeded to, he chose to call it quits.
Meanwhile, Yadav has been attacking the BJP-led government at the Centre over Panama Papers and its public initiatives.
The Patna High Court on Monday dismissed two petitions challenging the formation of a new government by Nitish Kumar's JD-U along with the BJP, a government lawyer said. Lalu Prasad also proved himself to be a sort of blackmailer when he kept quiet on alleged murder charges against Nitish Kumar so far as the latter did not raise the issue of charges against Tejashwi Yadav. The signals are loud and clear that he is ready to divorce JD (U), though Yadav himself stopped short of spelling it out.
Apple contraint de retirer les applications VPN de l'App Store — Chine
Apparemment, Apple fait profil bas en Chine surtout après le documentaire dans ses usines en Chine . Les deux entreprises ont dénoncé cette décision.
The leader, however, expressed his dissatisfaction with the split in JD (U) and RJD alliance on social media.
Earlier, at a meeting at his residence with some JD (U) leaders last week, Sharad Yadav is reported to have told them that it was Nitish Kumar's "personal decision" to walk out of the Grand Alliance and join hands with the BJP.
Yadav was inducted into the party by state President Nityanand Rai in the presence of his predecessor and now a minister in the new NDA cabinet Mangal Pandey, Union Minister Ram Kripal Yadav and other party leaders.
- African Union troops ambushed in Somalia, official says 24 dead
- India to see launch of 2 moon missions in early 2018
- Mini-Mayweather to Fight Mini-McGregor in Mini-Rumble
- Govt indirectly encouraging gau rakshaks: Mallikarjun Kharge
- US Vice President Mike Pence to visit Montenegro
- After Health Care Defeat, Trump Pushes Obamacare Implosion
- CSX Corporation (NASDAQ:CSX) Shares Sold by Stephens Inc. AR
- Love Islanders have a wild one following the Love Island Reunion
- Netherlands into Women's Euro semi-finals
- Concerns over reductions in road traffic officers