Nitish Kumar resigned as Bihar Chief Minister last week. "Ever since the Bihar Vikas Mission was formed in January past year, he attended only one meeting and that too for 10 minutes", said a source, adding, "Now, when the JD (U) is in alliance with the BJP, there was no way he could have continued". "Promises made by Prime Minister Modi will get fulfilled", he said. "It is unfortunate that the coalition has broken", Yadav told reporters in Parliament. He said that he held discussions with former deputy CM Tejashwi Yadav and RJD leader Lalu Prasad Yadav regarding corruption charges on them and requested them to issue clarifications, but when his requests were not heeded to, he chose to call it quits.
Meanwhile, Yadav has been attacking the BJP-led government at the Centre over Panama Papers and its public initiatives.
The Patna High Court on Monday dismissed two petitions challenging the formation of a new government by Nitish Kumar's JD-U along with the BJP, a government lawyer said. Lalu Prasad also proved himself to be a sort of blackmailer when he kept quiet on alleged murder charges against Nitish Kumar so far as the latter did not raise the issue of charges against Tejashwi Yadav. The signals are loud and clear that he is ready to divorce JD (U), though Yadav himself stopped short of spelling it out.
England set S Africa huge target to win 3rd Test
And he then produced an even better cover-driven four off James Anderson , with England's record Test wicket-taker hit on the up. Stokes had a wafting Keshav Maharaj caught at first slip as South Africa faced the indignity of following-on before the close.
The leader, however, expressed his dissatisfaction with the split in JD (U) and RJD alliance on social media.
Earlier, at a meeting at his residence with some JD (U) leaders last week, Sharad Yadav is reported to have told them that it was Nitish Kumar's "personal decision" to walk out of the Grand Alliance and join hands with the BJP.
Yadav was inducted into the party by state President Nityanand Rai in the presence of his predecessor and now a minister in the new NDA cabinet Mangal Pandey, Union Minister Ram Kripal Yadav and other party leaders.
- CSX Corporation (NASDAQ:CSX) Shares Sold by Stephens Inc. AR
- Méribel: une voiture chute dans un ravin
- L'iPhone 8 trahi par… le firmware de l'enceinte HomePod ! [MAJ — Apple
- La Tripartite, le 23 septembre, à Ghardaïa
- India to see launch of 2 moon missions in early 2018
- Man hits, kills 2 while fleeing from Marion County deputies
- US Vice President Mike Pence to visit Montenegro
- After Health Care Defeat, Trump Pushes Obamacare Implosion
- Neymar heads to Qatar to seal PSG move
- African Union troops ambushed in Somalia, official says 24 dead