For tonight, rain will move into the city around midnight with the heaviest stuff concentrated south of the city with overnight lows in the 60s and low 70s. This will bring scattered showers and thunderstorms in the late afternoon to the early evening. Clouds and dampness keeps temperatures cool in the lower 70s.
Rain clears out by Saturday afternoon. We also expect much cooler temperatures over the weekend.
We'll have a dry Saturday. More sunshine and a pleasant day is ahead for Sunday. High temperatures 15 to 19 degrees, with moderate to fresh and occasionally gusty winds. The clouds will likely linger most of the day as well.
Iran, US Navies Engage in Second Encounter in One Week
The Revolutionary Guards are a paramilitary force that answers directly to Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. The Guards denied approaching the US ship on that occasion and said it was the American vessel that had been at fault.
SATURDAY: Mostly sunny to partly cloudy skies develop, with a slight chance for a few rain showers across Southeast Kentucky. We'll have a gradual warm up and highs will be near 90 by mid-week.
Friday looks mostly sunny, with temps in the low to mid 70s.
Stay "Weather Smart" with the FOX43 Weather team!
- Woj: Celtics yet to make Cleveland an offer for Kyrie Irving
- TF1 coupe le signal de ses chaînes sur le réseau SFR
- France 3 crée la surprise et se hisse devant TF1
- Putin Derides 'Illegal' Sanctions Bill - But Says He's Waiting On Final Version
- Netanyahou dit vouloir expulser Al-Jazeera d'Israël
- GOP blame-game begins after Senate sinks health care drive
- Jacksonville native Luke McCown signs 1-year deal with Dallas Cowboys
- Chapecoense crash survivor to return against Barcelona
- Vladimir Putin: Russia may 'have to retaliate' against U.S. sanctions
- Vernon Philander taken to HOSPITAL during England v South Africa Test match