"Last but not least, the Dodgers are going to win the World Series this year", he said while standing next to Clayton Kershaw and addressing a group at Dodgers Stadium during a "Ping Pong 4 Purpose - Kershaw's Challenge" event.
As a result, the Dodgers are now +350 favorites to win the World Series, according to OddsShark, while the Houston Astros sit close behind at +425. Kershaw is now on the 10-day disabled list with a lower back strain.
Falcons RB Freeman takes out $10 million insurance policy
Freeman has stated all along that he will not hold out, but he has taken his life into his own hands - literally. He also added 14 total touchdowns in 2015, and 13 total touchdowns last season.
"Get healthy", Johnson told Kershaw in accepting the award.
"That's the only ring I don't have and I need that ring".
Dating back to the start of June, the Dodgers have gone 38-10 to expand their National League West lead over the Arizona Diamondbacks to a mammoth 12 games.
- 'Transparent' Cast and Crew Release Message for Trump with Season 4 Trailer
- Roma ready to move on from Mahrez, confirms Monchi
- India's NSA Doval calls on Chinese President
- Morgan Stanley Target of Unusually Large Options Trading (MS)
- Arab quartet to meet in Bahrain on Gulf crisis
- Mychal Kendricks said he requested trade off Eagles
- CIBC Reaffirms "Outperform" Rating for lululemon athletica inc. (LULU)
- Neymar walks out of Barcelona training session after fight with teammate
- Earnings on the Doorstep For Merck & Co., Inc
- US Treasury's Mnuchin Extends Debt Limit Measure for Two Months