Scary moments occurred on a fishing vessel off the coast of Long Island earlier this month when a large mako shark jumped out of the water and became stuck on board.
THIS is the shocking moment a huge shark becomes trapped on a fishing boat - and thrashes around in desperate bid to be free.
The video which was shot by a member of the crew was first published July 28 by Newsflare, and the crew can be heard exclaiming and debating as to what to do when the shark appeared on the boat. The shark's mouth can be seen getting bloodied after it tried to bite off the metal railings to release itself.
Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
C’est également le cas de l’attaquant de Liverpool Christian Benteke. C’est ce que vous découvrirez dans cet article.
The Long Island fishing charter crew members were eventually able to lower the shark back into the water. Sharks of this breed have been known to jump into fishing boats on more than one occasion.
Fox 26 reports that Capt. Don Law was at the helm when this freakish incident occurred on July 6, and that the shark was estimated to weigh about 180 pounds.
At one point, Don made reference to iconic shark film Jaws, saying: "We're gonna need a bigger boat!" Because of the Mako shark's intense speed, it is a formidable ocean predator.
- Denying husbands sex is abuse by wives: Malaysian MP
- Meet The Look-Alike Of Shah Rukh Khan, Haider Maqbool From Jammu & Kashmir
- Tencent takes a ride on UK RollerCoaster game studio
- 'Well, She Lost' - James Woods Provides First Review of New Hillary Book
- Lucky Blue Smith and Stormi Bree Welcome a Baby Girl
- Discovery Communications, Inc. (DISCK) Downgraded by BidaskClub
- LG Electronics' Q2 OP up 14%, but smartphone biz remains in red
- Bollinger B1 electric sport utility truck debuts with 200-mile range
- Allergan PLC.'s (NYSE:AGN) "Hold" Rating Reiterated at Piper Jaffray Companies
- Gaming and Leisure Properties Inc