Everton's English striker Wayne Rooney (L) takes a shot at goal as MFK Ruzomberok's Jan Maslo blocks during the UEFA Europa League third qualifying round, Game 1 match between Everton and Ruzomberok at Goodison Park football stadium in Liverpool on July 27, 2017.
Koeman acknowledges this fact and remains upbeat on finding a solution, telling ITV: "We are really confident we can bring in a striker, one that can best help the team".
Rooney himself told ITV4: "It's obviously great to be at Goodison wearing the blue shirt, it was a great feeling".
Koeman said: "I don't think 1-0 is a bad result".
Bollinger B1 electric sport utility truck debuts with 200-mile range
The vehicle is able to accelerate from standstill to 96 km/h in 4.5 seconds and its top speed exceeds 200 km per hour. The Bollinger B1's dual-motor powertrain generates 360 horsepower and a 472 lb-ft. of torque.
Koeman expressed his satisfaction with Rooney's performance and those of his fellow new boys Davy Klaassen, Michael Keane and Cuco Martina, who also made their first starts.
Southgate has now not ruled out the possibility of a recall for the player and said, "The great thing for Rooney is that he will probably be playing more regular football and so it's as simple as that".
"Now it is one more week of training a a different game - they (Ruzomberok) need to do more than what they did tonight, and maybe that will make it a totally different game for us".
'We are still in pre-season and we still need to work on getting that little bit of match sharpness we need, ' said Sandro. "They (Ruzomberok) know they will have to do more than they did and maybe that makes it a different game for us".
The Manchester United all-time top scorer's position in the next world cup was in serious doubt after players like Harry Kane and Jamie Vardy outperformed him in the last two seasons.
- Saudi Monarch's efforts to end Al-Aqsa restrictions successful
- JD Martinez Watch: Slugger Hits a Grand Slam Thursday
- Prepare to relive the OJ Simpson experience in new museum
- K2M Group Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:KTWO) Reviewed By Analysts
- Tencent takes a ride on UK RollerCoaster game studio
- Bryce Harper throws bat in meltdown after getting ejected
- Jorge Linares v Luke Campbell clash agreed for September 23rd in California
- IPL media rights: SC sends BCCI notice on e-acution
- UPSC Civil Services Prelims Result 2017 declared at upsc
- Bank of America Corporation (BAC) Additional Stake Acquired by Regent Investment Management