"The 29-year-old Belgian, who became a Giallorosso in January 2014, has so far collected 161 appearances and 27 nets in a Giallorosso shirt". I am happy, above all that we reached an agreement and can continue together. "I'm good, I'm very happy here".
"Players come and go, but these are issues for the club, all I can say is that the team has always been competitive".
We're delighted Radja has committed his long-term future - and the most important years of his career - to the club.
Senators caught on hot mic saying President Trump is 'crazy'
Then Collins let it be known how she really felt, if unintentionally. "He has said it publicly and privately: the Trump Administration is behaving erratically and irresponsibly.
"Last season he proved he was one of the best midfielders in the world and so it was no surprise he was linked with some of Europe's biggest clubs".
The Belgium global joined Roma in an initial loan deal from Cagliari in January 2014, making the move permanent in the following transfer window.
"But there was never any chance he was going elsewhere, he loves Roma and we're happy to have him here".
- 'Dragon Ball FighterZ' Beta: Sign-ups for the closed beta delayed until August
- UBS Group AG Reduces Stake in Spirit Airlines, Inc. (SAVE)
- Paloma Partners Management Co Acquires Shares of 5984 Kemper Corporation (KMPR)
- Americans Are Risking Their Lives To Voluntarily Fight ISIS In Syria
- L'icône tire sa révérence — Abdelmajid Dolmy
- Brokers Issue Forecasts for Callon Petroleum Company's Q2 2017 Earnings (CPE)
- Sessions: I'll serve as long as Trump wants me to
- Ryzen sales help AMD to better-than-expected quarterly results
- Why Donald Trump's Self-Inflicted Wounds Will Matter Most In His Eventual Downfall
- Tata Motors launches commercial vehicle range in Philippines