The Palm Beach couple has been married for almost two years.
In announcing that her divorce was settled this week, Lynn Aronberg said the reason for the split in part was because she supports President Donald Trump and her Democratic husband does not.
The couple reportedly chose to divorce in March, only a few months into Trump's presidency.
Lynn Aronberg said she and her ex-husband agreed to release a single joint paragraph, which reads: "After much consideration over the past few months, we've chose to respectfully and amicably part ways and end our marriage".
Meet The Look-Alike Of Shah Rukh Khan, Haider Maqbool From Jammu & Kashmir
The wife of Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan shared a picture of herself taking sunbath with her kids at a beach in Malibu. He can look at the mic with the same kind of love he would look at the most handsome woman in the world", she said.
"Ms Aronberg will receive "$100,000 in benefits", an apartment in Boca Raton, Florida, paid for until next summer along with a new BMW and $40,000 in cash. "In my 35 years of matrimonial practice, I have never seen so many couples split over a political disagreement as with the Trump election", she said.
Lynn, 36, also noted that she wanted children while Dave, 46, did not.
Lynn Aronberg is a former Miami Dolphins cheerleader. "I want the best for him", she said.
- Nancy: E-hailing services now legal
- Nisar seeks explanation for being excluded from PML-N meetings
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Denying husbands sex is abuse by wives: Malaysian MP
- Six Takeaways From Amazon's Second Quarter Earnings
- Milacron Holdings Corp. (MCRN) Lowered to Buy at BidaskClub
- GOP single-payer amendment fails in Senate
- Discovery Communications, Inc. (DISCK) Downgraded by BidaskClub
- Avon Products, Inc. (AVP) Stake Raised by Parametrica Management Ltd
- Rooney happy to get Everton homecoming out of way