The Palm Beach couple has been married for almost two years.
In announcing that her divorce was settled this week, Lynn Aronberg said the reason for the split in part was because she supports President Donald Trump and her Democratic husband does not.
The couple reportedly chose to divorce in March, only a few months into Trump's presidency.
Lynn Aronberg said she and her ex-husband agreed to release a single joint paragraph, which reads: "After much consideration over the past few months, we've chose to respectfully and amicably part ways and end our marriage".
LG Electronics' Q2 OP up 14%, but smartphone biz remains in red
There's also the LG Vehicle Components Company that saw a 38% increase mainly due to the telematics business and components. Accordingly, LG said it plans to expand sales of premium home appliances overseas to secure stable profit sources.
"Ms Aronberg will receive "$100,000 in benefits", an apartment in Boca Raton, Florida, paid for until next summer along with a new BMW and $40,000 in cash. "In my 35 years of matrimonial practice, I have never seen so many couples split over a political disagreement as with the Trump election", she said.
Lynn, 36, also noted that she wanted children while Dave, 46, did not.
Lynn Aronberg is a former Miami Dolphins cheerleader. "I want the best for him", she said.
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Six Takeaways From Amazon's Second Quarter Earnings
- Des députés LREM rejettent un article de loi à l'Assemblée par inadvertance
- 'Well, She Lost' - James Woods Provides First Review of New Hillary Book
- Sanders Capital, LLC Lowers Its Ownership in Raytheon Company (RTN)
- The Alibaba Group Holding Limited (BABA) Stake Increased by Signaturefd LLC
- Nancy: E-hailing services now legal
- As Nitish takes oath, Lalu says he will move the Supreme Court
- Charlie Gard's Mother Says Great Ormond Street Hospital 'Denied Our Final Wish'
- Shark shock: Boat crew startled when mako jumps on board